Minecraft

V1 and Co sit down in a quaint house within 5-2, as they open up their laptops.

V1: DO WE ALL HAVE MINECRAFT INSTALLED?

Everyone else nods their head, except for Gabriel.

Gabriel: Machine, how do I install this "Minecraft"?

V1 lets out a robotic sigh.

V1: ALRIGHT EVERYONE, HOP ON THE SERVER, I'M GONNA HELP GABRIEL DOWNLOAD MINECRAFT.

Everybody joins the server, except for the Ferryman, who accidentally started a singleplayer world, and V2, who downloaded "Free Minecraft No Virus 2023" and is now fighting for his life against approximately 17 different viruses.

Minos begins to punch a tree, while Sisyphus seems to be... Looting a village. Of course he is. Swordsmachine is busy killing cows, pigs and chickens.

Sisyphus: YES! That's it!

Ferryman joined the game.

Ferryman immediately builds a boat, sailing into the ocean.

V2 joined the game. V2 left the game. V2 joined the game. V2 left the game.

Minos: Must be the virus.

Gabriel joined the game.

Gabriel: I have arrived! Let us begin... what in the lord's name is going on?!

In front of Gabriel is a strange scene. The village is being destroyed, Sisyphus beginning to tear down the houses after he had finished looting them. Minos is busy committing deforestation, and Swordsmachine has just finished slaughtering all of the nearby wildlife, food and other drops scattered across the grass.

The Ferryman returns in his boat, offering Gabriel a ride.

Gabriel: Thank you for the offer, but I have some business to attend to here.

Defeated, the Ferryman rows away into the horizon.

Gabriel: Now... WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!

V1 joined the game.

V1: HEY, WHAT DID I MISS?