The Best tory Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a dark night on September 12th, 2001 and Peter Griffin, the main character from the hit show 'Family Guy' went to Quagmire's house with Clevland Brown and the wheelchair guy. While there, Quagmire told the gang about his new girl named Elizabeth Crownwarry Thickness The Seventy Fifth. But, Peter thought that she looked familiar, but did not let it get to his head because he was an idiot. But, after a while, Peter really had to go to the bathroom and while he was blowing up the toilet like Japan in 1945, he heard someone move in the shower. He pulled back the curtain and saw that it was not Elizabeth Crownwarry Thickness the Seventy Fifth, but it was Roger Smith, the comic relief alien from the other hit show, "American Father".

Peter thought that Roger looked kinda cute, so he gave him a big smooch and asked him right on the spot to marry him. Twenty minutes later, they got married at a random old man's funeral. Three seconds later, Peter found out that he was pregnant, but it was not Roger's baby, causing a big, fat, enormous scandal that was just as big as Watergate, but Peter was not a crook. Roger pushed Peter into the old man's casket and spat on Peter's beautiful forehead and was called a fat bastard by his former lover. As the casket was lowered, Roger was shaking his big juicy booty and Peter was crying from it because it was so beautiful. Thirty eight years later, Peter gave birth to a baby that looked like former president Gore Washingtoes baby.

Another eight hundred and twelve years went by until Roger and Peter met each other again and fell in love. They both shook their booties and became one again and kissed each other's noses for the rest of their lives. Twenty seven million four hundred and fifty three thousand and twelve years later, the beautiful couple died from too much butt hair. The end.