~A bloody mess & a boy obsessed~

Jisung POV~

It was the first day of sophomore year in college. I sat at the picnic table eating the lunch me and my friends had just gotten. Laying on my plate was rice kimchi and some carrots. I had also grabbed a coffee to drink. It wasn't much of a variety but was good compared to things I get on other days. I knew it wasn't poisoned and would taste fine yet I just didn't have an appetite.

"Yo Jisung, you gonna eat that?" Changbin questioned me moving his hand forward to take my food.
"Yeah, get your hand away." I pushed his hands back to his own food. "You haven't even eaten yours yet!" I was amazed by this man everyday.
Changbin has been my friend for longer than I can even recall. I think it's been around eight years. We've stuck together since fourth grade.

"Jisung, I'm stuck." I looked up seeing Jeongin pointing at his homework.
Jeongin and I ment this year. He is a year below me and Changbin; a freshman.
"It's this one, duh." Changbin answered before I could point at the right answer. I took a sip of my coffee feeling the espresso give me some energy.
"Oh my god, this is so good." I announced continuing to chug the drink down.

"For god's sake Jisung, Slow down." Changbin told me, but I didn't listen. I drank the whole thing.
"You really need to stop drinking so much coffee." Jeongin said in awe at how fast I drank it. The table sat in silence for a while. Jeongin did his homework, Changbin ate, and I regained my appetite and ate as well.

"FIGHT!!" A scream made me jump up.
"Fight?!" Changbin stood up on the picnic bench immediately searching the area.
"Come on!" Jeongin grabbed my arm and pulled me up from sitting. Changbin followed close behind us. I was dragged to the area where yells and shouts were all I could hear.
"Look!" Changbin stood behind us pointing to the boys in the middle.

I observed the scene where the two were fighting. It was a jerk, Heesung a sophomore and Chan a Junior. Chan usually never fought people. In fact he never has the whole time I've known him. I couldn't Help but wonder what Heesung did to make Chan that angry. Then I realized how unfair the match was.

"Chans gonna beat Heesung's ass!" I looked over at Jeongin in fear.
"That's the fun part!" A random person responded to me smiling. I gave back a disgusted look.
"This is bad..." I whispered to myself. Jeongin and Changbin seemed invested not hearing what I said.

Then the first hit was landed. Heesung pushed Chan. Heesung received a push back, but much harder than he had done. Heesung wobbled back a little quickly, regaining his footing and swinging at Chan's stomach. Chan took the hit but fired back with one to Heesungs face.

The rest became a blur as the fight got messy and Chan began to beat the shit out of Heesung. Out of nowhere some older people came running through the crowd. The man pushed me out of the way, making me fall down completely.

"You good bro?" Changbin reached his hand down helping me get my footing.
"Yeah I'm fine, can we get out of here?" I asked him as the crowd began to get even more hectic.
"Yeah let's go." Changbin, Jeongin and I started to step away from the area. I took a glance back, seeing a man holding Chan back. Heesung lied in the grass panting with blood running from his mouth.
"Jisung, let's go." Changbin pulled me away from the scene and we went back to our lunch table.

"I wonder what that was about." Jeongin continued, "Chan never gets mad." He finished.
A fight on the first day of sophomore year. What a way to start.

Minho POV~

We continued to stand around the fight circle. The man suggested Heesung go to the doctor but he declined returning to us. At my lunch table sat me, Hyunjin, Heesung and a few other people I didn't even know. We were what people considered popular but I would never agree with them.
Hyunjin is my best friend. I've known him for only a couple years but we grew close quickly. People fell for him left and right. Hyunjin liked the attention.

Heesung I don't know too well. He was kind of a jerk to be honest. He was one to do whatever someone asked of him no matter how dumb it sounded. Which is exactly what got him in that situation.

"Yeah that's what I'm talking about Heesung!" A rando sitting at our table reached out and gave Heesung a high five.
"I can't turn down a first day bet!" Heesung announced as he handed people the money he owed. Almost nobody bet on Heesung to win. Heesung handed me the five dollars that was required.
"Dude, you sure you don't need to go see a doctor?" Hyunjin asked, looking Heesung up and down. Heesung just shook his head walking away from our table to go talk to others that were asking him questions.

All that had happened to provoke the fight was me betting he couldn't beat up Chan. Everyone else began to chime in and agree. Heesung took the bet and somehow made Chan angry enough to get a fight out of him. Of course he lost. Everyone expected it.

"Who wants to bet next?!" Hyunjin demanded standing  and slamming his hands on the table. He retracted them letting out a whimper
"Ow..." Hyunjin rubbed his hands. I ignored Hyunjin listing to the others.

"I bet Minho can't sleep with someone at this school." Another rando suggested and others began to chime in.
"I bet I could, girl or boy?" I questioned cocking my head to the side and smirking. The whole table knew I was Bi, our school wasn't to discriminatory.
"How about a quiet kid... like..." Everyone chatted around me trying to think of a person.
"Like..." I mocked them waiting for an answer.

"Oh, Jisung!" The man announced. I gave a confused look. I had no clue who that was.
"Han? Han Jisung?" Hyunjin was surprised I didn't know the boy.
"He's a sophomore, oh he's over there." Someone pointed at a small boy who sat with two other guys. He was only a year younger than me. I realized I did know the boy. I recognized those chubby cheeks from anywhere. He was in my drama class. It was the first day you can't blame me for not remembering his name.

"Does he even like guys?" I looked around at everyone. It seemed they were wondering the same thing too. "Guess I'll just have to find out." I muttered. It was hard to hold back the smirk that was forming on my face.

The people around me began to make their bets.
"Just make sure you guys keep your voice down about this. He can't know." I warned them. "If he knew it would ruin the fun." I admitted, I peered over at the boy who was immersed in his conversation once more.

The money was nice but I was looking forward to something else. He was so innocent and I couldn't wait to take it away.

———————————————————————————
A/N ~
Please give me feedback I wanna know if you like it or not 😭 thank you!