Character Sheet

Mirio Majime

Hero name: Sunshine

Age: 26

Height: 157 centimeters or five foot one

Quirk: density legs
She can change the density of her legs in an instant. Lessen the density to run faster. Or increase the density to deliver skull crushing kicks. She has mastered extreme control over the location of these changes giving her crazy powerful moves.

Trained and grew up in the same hero class as prohero Mirko. They became quick friends in school with their confident, go getter personalities and have stayed close ever since graduation.
They even designed their hero costumes to be similar.

Blonde hair, light yellow eyes. Slim frame, but with serious packed on muscles.

Hero suit:
Leotard like Mirko's, but with a bit more covered of the butt along with a turtle neck and long sleeves. To cover areas that her strength quirk can not protect with a strong kevlar like fabric. In bright sunshine yellow with thin purple decorating the side seems, curve along thelower ribs, and edges.
Her boots are knee high and metal. They look like gauntlet boots. Made to help her smash through anything. Plus the reflect light and shine like crazy. Giving her name sunshine another meaning. And she can blind villians with them if aimed correctly.

Inspo for her boots 100% came from this art.