Tom kaulitz - "I hate you but I love you"

I finally moved in with my boyfriend! Its been a couple of long weeks. I felt really bored after we finally moved in because it was always quiet. Tom and me were always on tour or with the band but I had more free time. I felt like something was missing in our home. I thought about it for hours but couldn't seem to get it out of my mind.

I fixed myself a snack and sat down and watched tv while I waited for Tom to get home. As Tom got home I went to go greet him and make him dinner. He was sitting in the island while talking with me. "Tom?" I said, "yeah?" He answered. "Haven't you been feeling like somethings missing." He looked at me and paused. "Oh no... im not having a ba-" "No!" I laughed and cut him off.

"I mean that your always with the band but I feel weird just home alone doing nothing." I said. "Awh im sorry I'll stay home more." He went up to me and kissed my head. I laughed and said "no, your not getting me. I mean like theres nothing to do you know?" I said confused at what I was saying trying to figure out if it made sense. As I was thinking, I finally got it. "A dog!" I blurted out. He laughed then said "A dog?.. we are not getting a dog."

I looked back at him and started begging. "Pleaseeee I want a puppy." I said "who's gonna take care of it?" He said confidently thinking he had a good answer. "Me duh" I said. "I'll feed it, and take it out to go potty, and what else? Pleaseeeee." I said. "Oh my god fine" he said kind of smiling. He got up and grabbed his keys and walked to the door. "Wait but im still cooking?" He looked back at me, "do you want your dog or not?" "Cominggg" I
said slipping on my crocs.

As we got to the pound I started looking at all the poor dogs. It took a while to finally find one that I liked and that liked me. As we were passing through we came upon a very cute goldendoodle. The worker took her out and let me play with her. As soon as she got out she jumped on me and started licking me. Tom looked at me and smiled softly. I looked at him and he smiled at me. "I want this one." I said smiling. "Ok we'll take this one" tom said looking at the worker.

We signed the papers and left the place. I was so happy with my new puppy. We got into the car and I was playing with my new baby. "Im gonna name her Hazel" I said smiling like a little kid. (Thats my dogs name and she is a goldendoodle but you can name her/him anything you want) Tom smiled at me. "I hate you but I love you." He says.

Heyy, how did you like this imagine??
First imagine so far hope you guys enjoyed it. Doing a bill one in the next hour or so. I need requests btw 😭 (edited)