One-shot no. 1: Rainy day

'Description: Joni and Emilia arrived at school as usual, but Mia is nowhere to be seen. Later they soon find out Mia isn't feeling well today, so they visited Mia after school.

'Note: This is not a ship one-shot! this is more of a platonic type of one-shot [I'm not sure if those kinds exist, though].

'Characters in this one-shot: 

Main- Joni, Emilia, Mia

Side- Charles, Ji-won

━━━━━━━━━━━━

It's still really early in the morning and class hasn't started yet, Joni arrived at her classroom along with Emilia. Joni sat on her seat and glanced back, hoping to see Mia sitting behind her. But there were no signs of Mia anywhere in the class.

"If you're wondering where Mia is, I bet she's probably late." Emilia suddenly spoke, interrupting her search for Mia.

Those words calmed Joni down a little. Still, she couldn't help but glance over at the door every few seconds, hoping to find Mia walking into the classroom somehow.

"Hey, do you guys have any idea where's Mia?" Charles asked as he walked up to their seats. He doesn't seem to be in a good mood...his frowny expression explains it all.

Emilia and Joni looked at each other and looked back at Charles, trying to hold back their laughter from his frowny expression.

"pfft- Chuuni I think you should calm down, don't get all grumpy just because your 'Princess' didn't show up. Anyways, you look funny with that face, how would expect her to love you with that frowny face? So c'mon, turn that frown upside down!" Joni teased, still trying to hold her laughter.

"Yeah, Joni's right, I'm pretty sure Mia is late," Emilia added.

"Dude shut up! and stop calling me Chuuni!" Charles raised his voice at Joni. He seemed to have calmed down after hearing Emilia's answer, his cheeks also turned into a light shade of pink just by a mere thought of Mia.

The three of them continued to chat until they hear the bell ringing-meaning class is starting.

-

As soon as Miss Miyuki steps into the class, Joni immediately jumped from her seat and raised her hand with a determined face.

"Miss, may I know the reason why Mia isn't here today?" Joni asked, eagerly waiting for a reply.

"Well, according to the news I got from her mother, Mia is not feeling well today." Miss Miyuki replied with a calming, gentle smile.

Miss Miyuki felt like the mood in the classroom suddenly changed after that statement. She tried to ignore it but seeing her class looking upset, she decided to hold a fun activity to do with her class today instead of teaching.

"I hope Mia is doing okay..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was now recess time, Joni and Emilia stood up from their seats and walked toward the door. Emilia turned her head to face Joni, who was just walking beside her. But then she sees Joni in the classroom talking to Charles and Ji-won.