Letter To You

Dear You,

Here I am in this very sunny part of the world.

Still drinking our favorite coffee that reminds me of us, me and you.

Still thinking of everything. This is my 100th letter, writing everything that I should have said and done.

But now, it's all over.

After these ninety-nine unsent letters that I wrote, I decided to create the 100th letter and will send it probably.

A lot things happen. The continuous cycle of time is still moving forward, but here I am. In this corner of my room, stuck between the door of past and present.

I can't move towards the future.

I can't move on. Because everything I done, I see you.

Everything I see, I feel you.

Everything I hear, I miss you.

Because in all those three years, it's still you. I can't change that.

I'm listening to a song right now. A song about how the singer was careless of someone's love that she lost it.

And now the song is all about apologizing for that someone for breaking his heart.

Love is a fragile thing, once its broken. It can be fixed, but will never the same again.

Everyone keeps saying that I should forget you. Why?

You left me for that opportunity.

You left me for your dreams.

You left me, because I wasn't in your dreams too.

You left me without trying to fix us.

You left me and I gave up.

You have lose me at goodbye.

I know you have changed. And please don't regret it. I can't..bare it.

I love you, so much. Maybe they were right.

You left me, means you have lose me.

When all you have to do was stay. Yet you didn't.

I don't want to be the first one to give up in a chance of us, or maybe you did.

I just want to say that, thank you for loving me.

Thank you for staying in my arms.

Thank you for the laughs and tears. For being with me through the ups and downs of life.

Thank you for being you when you are with me. For also bringing the best of me.

Thank you for the gift you have given me. It might, never last a lifetime or forever, but at least we could frame it, I guess.

You are always in my heart and will always be. This heart will continue to beat until the day I die.

Oh, its almost evening.

And the coffee has gone cold.

I must leave now. So now, goodbye. This is my final letter.

P.s. I have finally sent it you. I hope, you're happy now. Because I'm happy too, with her.

Sincerely Yours,
Me