Jude bellingham

Y/N pov:
I can't believe I'm about to go live in Barcelona i always dreamed off living in Barcelona but I was always staying with my auntie in France since I always loved
Paris! I guess it's my turn to bored the plane to Barcelona.
I found my plane seat finally I thought to myself,as I looked beside me I saw a boy that looked my age,he also looked familiar may I add I think I saw him on my dads team in Barcelona?. Maybe it's just my mind playing around,as I took my phone out I messaged my dad telling him I'm on the plane, but my curiosity didn't last forever since I got enough strength to ask the boy beside me if he's from my dads team!
"Hey um random question but um bye any chance do you play for the Barcelona team?"
"Oh yes I do indeed play for the Barcelona team I'm
Jude Bellingham"
I knew it!
"It's nice to meet you Jude I'm Y/N I hope I can see you around soon!"
Wait Y/N as xavi's daughter?"
I smiled at him and nodded, god who does that.
"I wouldn't have guessed well its a pleasure to meet you would you like to be friends?"
"Of course here give me your number"I said as I passed my phone to him.
He gave me his phone to put my number in and of course I changed my name into Y/N
As we talked for a while I didn't realise that time flew past that fast that we landed?
"Well it was a pleasure to meet you Y/N maybe I'll see you at our training session soon?"
"Of course bye Jude"
As I waved to him I immediately saw my dad waiting in the vip section so no fans sees him.
He gave me a kiss on my head and took my luggage.
And just like that I was in a car going to my new house in Barcelona with a whole new chapter waiting for me.