~Chapter 11~

"Oi, wake up."

   "Shinazugawa-san, let him sleep."

   "No, he'll have to wake up."

   "Will you stop if I tell you something?"

  "Depends. What is it?"

  "There is going to be an arranged marriage!"

Giyu pretended to be asleep, as he wanted to listen to the whole conversation. Sanemi and Shinobu were in his room, trying to wake him up.

  "With who? Who's marriage is it?" Sanemi asked, curious. 

  "My sister Kanae," Shinobu replied, smiling,"That's why i know." Giyu tried to not move his face, but he knew Sanemi's expression. The guy was so transparent you could see through him with you eyes closed. Giyu decided that it was time for him to actually get up and join the conversation. He sat up and opened his eyes. Sanemi was fully healed except for a few cuts. The colour had returned to Shinobu's face. They looked relieved to see him awake. 

"You've been asleep for a week," said Shinobu.

"So how are we going to explain this to the other kingdoms, Sanemi?" Giyu asked. 

"Oh I told them you people were having a sleepover at my place. For two weeks," Sanemi shrugged. Giyu's jaw dropped. "You actually think they'll believe that? What did you tell the Butterfly Kingdom?," Giyu asked.

"Oh, i told them to truth. They neede to know we got her back. And also, Shinobu, this guy had the plan to rescue you first," Sanemi pointed to Giyu. Shinobu's cheeks flushed a light pint as she muttered,"Th-thank you, Tomioka-san."

 Then something hit Giyu. He jumped out of bed and ran out of the room. He dashed down the hallway, to a particular room. He slammed the door open and almost fainted in relief. Tanjiro was sitting on the bed. He was okay. He was awake. Tanjiro was smiling, traumatised. But then he noticed someone on the side of his large bed. 

Nezuko was bawling her eyes out and strangling Tanjiro with a hug. She was wearing a light pink sundress with puffed sleeves, and a green bamboo necklace she always wore. "Nezuko? What are you doing here?" Sanemi asked, confused. Shinobu and him entered the room, and the three of them sat near Tanjiro's bed. "You people were having a sleepover without me and it was a cover?" Then she noticed Shinobu.

"You bought Shinobu ne-san back!" She went over to hug Shinobu, who hugged her back tightly. After Nezuko had settled in, they continued their conversation. 

"So who is Kanae-san getting married to?" Giyu asked. Tanjiro and Nezuko's faces brightened up. They were interested in this conversation. However, Sanemi was not. He crossed his arms with the expression 'can we get over with this conversation'. Surprisingly, Shinobu chuckled after seeing his expression. 

"I'm surprised that your parents have not told you yet. This was discussed before I was taken. Its you, Shinazugawa-san!" Shinobu cheered. Giyu smiled. Sanemi was getting married! Tanjiro's mouth formed an 'o' shape while Nezuko wend to congratulate him. Sanemi tried to process the information. He unfolded his arms and clutched the sides of his chair. 

"Me? Why me?" Sanemi asked, but Giyu bent over and saw light pink flush his cheeks. This guy had the biggest crush on the butterfly princess. Just didn't want to admit it. 

The week passed, with Tanjiro recovering fully due to the wisteria. They spent the week teasing Sanemi, walking in the gardens, chatting with each other. Nezuko and Tanjiro were big fun. Now it was time for them to leave the Wind kingdom and return home. The next time they were all going to meet each other was at Sanemi and Kanae's engagement party. 

[yes people i am a SaneKana shipper]

[Just wanted to clarify their ages]

[Tanjiro is 17, Nezuko is 16, Giyu and Shinobu are 21, Sanemi and Kanae are 22]

[it was an error in chapter 1, which i fixed]