Quotes 1

Demons RESPECT me.

Learn to LOVE your INNER MONSTER.

MADNESS is like GRAVITY all you need is a little PUSH.

These FEELINGS I have inside are BURNING me alive.

Let them HATE. Just make sure they spell YOUR NAME right.

You either DIE a HERO or live long enough to see yourself become THE VILLAIN.

We create our own DEMONS, some of us become their FRIENDS while others try to DROWN them.

Monsters don't sleep under your bed. They sleep INSIDE YOUR HEAD and they are getting STRONGER.

Be strong enough to be someone who EVEN the DEMONS would FEAR.

a VILLAIN is just a VICTIM whose STORY hasn't been TOLD.

We are all in the same game, just DIFFERENT levels, dealing with the same HELL, just different DEVILS.

So much PAIN for someone so YOUNG.

I'm ALONE for a REASON.

You're like snow, beautiful but COLD. (or You're like snow, pure soul but COLD.)

Be careful who you trust, the DEVIL was once an ANGEL.

Why should I APOLOGIZE for the MONSTER I've become? No one EVER apologized for making me THIS WAY.

I was QUIET, not BLIND.

DAMAGED people are DANGEROUS, they know how to make HELL feel like HOME.

When you meet me, you think I'm QUIET. When you talk to me, you wish I was QUIET. When you know me, you get SCARED when I'm QUIET.

They said I CHANGED a lot. I said a lot CHANGED me.

Monsters are REAL and ghosts are TOO, they live INSIDE us and sometimes they WIN.

HELLS in my MIND and I'm living a NIGHTMARE.

The difference between YOU and ME is that when you WAKE UP your nightmare ENDS.

I love how MASKS can hide EVERY EMOTION.

NEVER let the KID in you DIE.

Fake a SMILE. Don't let them know that you're HURT. They don't CARE anyways.

I'm not tearing down my WALLS for anyone again. You want to know what's inside? CLIMB!

My heart has CHAINS around it that ONLY a few people have the KEY to.

Your MIND is a WEAPON, keep it LOADED.

Sometimes we need FANTASY to survive the REALITY.

Quiet people are actually TALKATIVE around the RIGHT people.

Even a WHITE ROSE has a BLACK SHADOW.

I LOVE listening to LIES when I know THE TRUTH.

I kneel before NO ONE!

I'm the one who LOVES to write, but HATES to speak. I'm the one who LOVES silence, but DIES without MUSIC.