chapter 1 idk

the young shrimp from the ocean locks its eyes with the blue fish. by then it was too late. the shrimp was torn apart and there was blood everywhere. the shrimp ascended down from the heavens "LOOK! IT'S HER SPY! CATACH IT!!" said a fisher(?) the small shrimp was captured, so was the blue scaled fish. hours later they arrived at the pet store. people tapping on glasses, seeing other fishes and shrimp move away, seeing them all die. it was like.. hell. "Iceshaver lets buy a pet! " a girl with pink hair exclaimed "Ok i buy shrimp." said the boy with fading pink hair. In the shrimp's vision there was a boy pointing at him, "I want this one", " Ok that'll be $1 and how about you young girl?", "Uhhh i want the blur fish", " Sure in total thatll be uh $21". The shrimp's mind slowly drifted off to space while listening to the conversation, it didn't even noticed it was at its new home already. The shrimp looked around thinking it was the end, then a boy with blue hair walked up to it and held its tank "Iceshavers im take the shrimp. ", " Ok shoe". Iceshavers...? Shoe..? What strange names. The shrimp was carried into the teenager's bedroom, there was a bunk bed and two desks. Shoe set the shrimp onto one of the desks "Hmmm... What should i do with you? " Shoe titled his head wondering, "Don't tell anyone about this. " He got up and starting making hand signs, then a light appeared. The shrimp looked at its hand's, feet, and tail. The shrimp no longer looked like a shrimp. "Here wear this. Your old clothes are dirty and wet because you lived in the ocean." The older boy handed clothes to him. After a while Shoe decided to name the shrimp sunny and take it out for a walk to see the outside world, Surprisingly enough it knew how to walk, talk and even jump. While walking rhe shrimp saw the pink haired girl again whit the... bluefish that killed him. His face suddenly turned into a frown while the two looked at eachother, "Hi grilledemu what is the fish nam", " Uh bluefish", The conversation kept going and shrimp really wanted to leave "Shoe i want to go", " Uh go where", "Hoem", " Welp... Bye emu" Shoe waved while the shrimp dragged him home, "Shoe that was bluefish and bluefish kill me", The shrimp explains hurriedly, " Shoe  it wants to kill me help", Shoe calmed him down, "Look, Bluefish can't kill you. I made you able to regenerate parts of your body and immortal. Yes you were immortal back then but if i only just made you a human you wouldn't be immortal. i had to make you half shrimp. ", The shrimp didn't understand, " Uh look. You can transform to sleep in your tank you can sleep. ", The shrimp nodded, got inside the tank and turned into a shrimp.