N x Reader

(y/n) stood by a large, rotating red and white ferris wheel, looking around the crowded area of mixed citizens and Team Plasma members. (y/n) had just recently joined Team Plasma and was overwhelmed by the number of people at this gathering. She wasn't used to large crowds and was a bit nervous. She scanned the area and spotted Ghetsis, the spokesman and one of the leading 7 sages of Team Plasma. It looks like he is about to start the speech, (y/n) thought. 

Not much later did Ghetsis gather up the people and begin a speech of pokemon liberation. (y/n) felt a bit uncomfortable with the suspicious stares and glances of the townspeople going from one Plasma grunt to another. She backed out of the crowd a little and bumped into someone. 

"I'm sorry!" (y/n) cried in surprise as she turned to apologize to the person she bumped into. "Its alright, no harm done." replied a soothing voice. (y/n) froze as she looked up at the man she had bumped. He had lightly colored green hair that was long and bristly. It was tied back into a neat pony tail and a baseball cap rested on top of his head. He wore a white loose short sleeved shirt with a black turtle neck under it. A mysterious necklace hung around his neck and his face wore a calm expression. It was none other than Team Plasma's king, N. 

(y/n) blushed and repeated "I'm so so sorry-" N laid his hand lightly on her shoulder. "It's alright, really" he said, and looked around the packed street full of people. "It's ok to be nervous" He continued, giving (y/n) a sense of shock that he had known what had been on her mind. "It's your first speech you've been to since you joined Team Plasma. No one's going to blame you for being shy. You know, even I'm a bit nervous." Their eyes locked for a second, and (y/n) gazed deep into his emerald sparkling eyes. For a moment, (y/n) forgot about all her worries as they stood there, together. 

Not only was it a moment later before she was brought back to the reality of where they were. Ghetsis had finished his speech and (y/n) noticed that the crowd was now dispersed. Some people went on with their daily lives, while others lingered, looking back in forth from their pokemon to Team Plasma. 

She looked back at N. She really liked him. He was nice, and cared for everyone. He was also, although (y/n) hated to admit it, kind of cute. "I-I better go figure out what to do next.." she stammered awkwardly. "Alright then." N replied "See you later" "Yeah bye.." (y/n) said as she walked away.

A few days had passed since the speech in Nimbasa City and all (y/n) could think about was N. She couldn't get him off her mind, no matter how much she tried to. So today she decided she would do something about it. She was going to tell N that she had feelings for him. 

(y/n) shook with nervousness. Would he like her back? What would he say? Was this a good idea? Doubts flew through her head but she shook them away. She had to do this. As she walked a bit into Nimbasa, she spotted N near the same ferris wheel that was used as the spot for the speech. She walked over to him, thinking of what to say.

 "H-hey N..." she stammered as she got within earshot. "Oh!" N turned around surprised. "Hey (y/n)! What's up?" He asked. "Well umm I just wanted to let this off my chest and.. and tell you that..." she paused for a moment and then gathered up enough courage to continue. "I-I love you N!" Her face felt red as she frantically searched N's face for a reaction. He stood there shocked for a second then looked at his feet. "Well um.. I had no idea you had feelings for me.. but..." he looked back up at her. 

A feeling of awkwardness settled over (y/n). Is he already.............? She thought disappointed. "It's nice and all but I-im actually in love with somebody else..." He glanced at the ferris wheel and then back at (y/n). Is the person N likes on the ferris wheel? I don't see anyone on it. 

Curiosity crawled on (y/n), who was it that N liked? Should she ask? "O-oh." (y/n) replied. "That's fine, I understand..but I don't see any one on the ferris wheel...." N's face turned a bright red "Err there isnt anyone on there yeah..." (y/n) looked at him questionably. "The someone I'm in love with I-is the ferris wheel..." 

(y/n) stood there eyes wide in shock. WHAT... WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE THE KING OF TEAM PLASMA IS DATING A FERRIS WHEEL OH MY GOSH WHAT THE HECK HAVE I JUST WITNESSED WHY IS THIS A THING WHY IS HE DOING THIS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS MAN IM GLAD NO ONE CAN READ MY THOUGHTS RN BECAUSE I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BE TALKING BAD ABOUT THE LEADER OF TEAM PLASMA LIKE THIS BUT HECK. 

"Okkkk... that's cool." After a moment she replied. "I um have to go now... bye." She turned around to leave but N called to her. "Wait!." She stopped and looked over her shoulder. "Er.. please don't tell anyone about this, please!" He pleaded. (y/n) nodded. "Don't worry, I'm not planning on it" Then (y/n) walked away, scarred for life.