𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

Y/ns pov;

"Tom!" I smacked his arm. "Dude what?" He said as he kept taking my guitar from me. "Your gonna break it i swear to god tom" I said frowning at him.

"Y/n, tom stop fighting. We're about to go on stage and all I hear is you guys arguing." Bill said acting like a mom. "Since when did you turn into my wife" tom said rolling his eyes giving me back my guitar.

"Come on tom. Just leave y/n alone"

"Yeah yeah whatever" tom said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and walked towards Gustav. "Got your notes y/n?" He said as he got his drumsticks. I nodded and wished him goodluck with his drums.

I was wearing green cargos, with a black hoodie. My hair straightened with my black and brown highlights. I had eyeliner on, wing eye on both. I had my white air forces which were dirty, i had earrings and necklaces on. I had gold metallic rings and bracelets. I rolled one of my sleeves up so my bracelets were showing. My electric guitar was red and black, with gold on the side of the neck.

We heard everyone cheering. I looked back at bill. Bill looked scared. "Do you think this is more people than the last concert?" Tom asked.

"I think so. I mean we got a bigger place to do our concert" bill answered. We got onto stage and everyone cheered. Gustav went to his drums, i went on my side of the stage and so did Tom. Bill went in the middle.

The first song was 'monsoon ', then 'pain of love', and 'shrei' (scream), and we'll find out the rest later.

As the concert began, bill sang. "I'm staring at a broken door" everyone started screaming. I played the electric guitar smoothly. I played the chords correctly.

Georg was playing bass and me and Tom were playing the electric guitar. People kept cheering which really boosted up my confidence. I played the guitar louder to the point where my fingers started to burn.

"Running through the monsoon, beyond the world till the end of time, where the rain won't hurt. Fighting the storm. Into the blue. And when I lose myself I think of you. Together we'll be running somewhere new" bill sang with an angelic voice.

As the song ended everyone cheered LOUD. but that was just the beginning. The song transitioned to 'pain of love.'

Georg went to the piano and played the first notes. "The pain of love. Wont break us up. We don't need your salvation" bill sang slowly.

He continued singing. "And we go on" I played the electric guitar in the correct chords. He continued singing as I played the e-guitar in between the lines he was singing. That was my favorite part.

The 30-50 seconds into the song was my favorite. Me and Tom played it in sync as bill sang. Gustav was playing the drums like it was his last time. He really had his moment. I chuckled at the thought.

I looked back at Tom who was already looking at me. He played the guitar with a lot of movement. I walked towards Tom as we both played the guitar. We played it together as we walked towards eachothers.

After the song, it was shrei (scream). Everyone was rooting so bill could sing it in German. He did it. He sang in German and everyone cheered so loud.

When it was the part where he had to yell I played the guitar loudly. "Nein nein nein - nananana nein, SHREI -- bis du du selbst bist -- SHREI und wenn es das Letzte ist"

He continued singing while us 4 were playing the instruments for him.

After the song everyone cheered. "WOOHH! MI AMOR TOKIO HOTEL! MI AMOR TOKIO HOTEL" everyone chanted.