the first time we met . (chapter 1)

btw this during there 2nd semester so they have new classes
Gons POV :

As i was walking in the halls of school talking and laughing with my friends I accidently bump into someone "Oh my I am sorry !?" ? "Nah its fine " the guy with white fluffy hair said oh my gosh his hair looks so fluffy all I want to do is touch it "hey are you new here i don't think i have seen you here before?" I asked then my friends started saying "lets go don't waste your time talking to him " I responded to my friends  "hey lets catch up later ok?" "sure " they said "anyways are you new here?" I asked concerned

"Haha your funny but no I actually am not new I just don't talk to anyone nor participate in anything" he said as he shrugged "Oh ya i forgot to introduce my self!? But my name is Gon Freecss its a pleasure to meet you!" I said putting my hand out "My name is Killua Zoldyck it is a pleasure to meet you as well" he says shaking my hand in response the the bell started ringing "Oh we have to go but it was nice speaking to you talk to ya later! " i said leaving and waving goodbye "it was nice talking to you to!" he shouted in response .

Killua POV:

I was surprised he actually talked to me usually people would just leave without saying anything cause of me being "weird" he also was really nice and also energetic. I am jealous of him he is one of the most popular kids in the school he always nice and people don't say things about him behind his back. I'm jealous.

Timeskip to lunch~~

I was eating lunch by self until i heard someone scream "Killuaaaaa!" his voice sounded familiar i look up to see gon "Hey would you like to sit with us!" he said " No i am fine thank you tho!" "then may i sit with you then!" he asked but his friends kept saying stuff towards each other like "have you heard what he has done " or they said " do you know what happened to ***** ya he was the one who did it" but then gon just sat with me he didn't care what they said he just sat i am guessing he hasn't known what happened then he said "Hey I'll sit with y'all next time ok!" with that the rest of his group left

"So what was the reason that you decided to sit with me instead of your friends?" i asked because what was so special about me that he would rather sit with me instead of his friends  "I just wanted to get to know each other! You know get to know each other get to know what we are interested in !" "You really are a interesting person also. How do you become friends with people so easily!?" "Ha i don't even know i guess its just me socializing  a bunch?" he said as he shrugged .

Then both of us just continued talking until lunch was over surprisingly we share a bunch of interest as i was walking to class i found out that me and him shared the same class "KILLUAAA!" he said as he came over and hugged me tightly "G-Gon i c-can't b-breath !" i said " oh sorry " he said as he let go " hey do you want to sit beside me in class !!" "sure" i said as we both sat down and waited for our teacher Mr.Morrow..

Hisoka Morrow :
Age: 26
status : teacher

He is married to illumi and is killua's  brother in-law to killua he is annoying cause of his personality and because he just is annoying. The class he teaches is history. He is nice towards the students and surprisingly he gives good advice. All the students like him because he is a good/fun teacher.
A/N(he is not a pedo in this story)

As Mr.Morrow entered the class room i could hear all the girls in the class fan-girling over him and his looks he put all his stuff down and started introducing himself then after that he started teaching class was boring so i fell asleep then a few minutes later gon woke me up "Hey Killua you shouldn't sleep in class you'll get in trouble." "damn i never knew you were such a goody to shoes but everything he is saying right now i already know" "but killua-" "the only thing that matter to me if i pass this class which i well high likely" i say as i shrug "i guess so" he says while he is writing his notes then after that i just start doodling since i don't know what to do then after that class ended early and then gon saw my drawing "Oooo you draw so good!!" "I do?" "Yep your drawing are beautiful!!" "O-oh um s-stop saying embarrassing things l-like that" I say slightly blushing "How is it embarrassing if I am just saying the truth!" he says .

But gon you are light itself.

A/N : Hope you enjoyed the first chapter thank you for reading!!
(875 WORDS!)