22: OPEN UP

"it's settled then, you and me tomorrow

"it's settled then, you and me tomorrow." hanbin smiled warmly, patting zhang hao's shoulder slowly.

"mhm. alright then." zhang hao sat on his bed, patting a small space next to him, signaling hanbin to take that seat and just seat next to him.

hanbin's eyes lit up as he ran over how like a baby toward his mother. it was a very cute and refreshing sight to see after the conflicts and mixed feelings they've had for each other. zhang hao himself can finally breathe after worrying about so many things. he thought that hanbin wouldn't want to be with zhang hao anymore since some society thought that being a vtuber is cringe and such a lame thing to do, but the opposite happened. hanbin was a hardcore fan of his. not gonna lie, it was also a bit weird for zhang hao to know someone simp for him THAT hard, even knowing all of his schedules are a bit crazy to him, but he lets it all go because he's sung hanbin.

and zhang hao is just the same as hanbin, although he doesn't dare to tell him just yet.

"you came here quite late. it's 11 PM now." zhang hao said, putting his hand on top of hanbin's hand, making him blush a bit.

"mhm. I couldn't bear the thoughts that were haunting me. i didn't want to... lose you." the younger said, eyes and lips both smiling at the sight of the chinese guy.

"is that so?" zhang hao chuckled as they both talked until midnight.

zhang hao said that hanbin should stay with them again since it was late and the road was so dark around the apartment, they didn't want something to happen.

"mhm. I'm borrowing your clothes again then?" the younger asked, zhang hao immediately stand up and went to his closet, opening it and choosing the perfect clothes for him.

"it's nice that you're exactly my size." zhang hao chuckled, the younger just smiled widely at the sight of a black t-shirt and jogger pants.

"put it on. i can go outside for a bit or turn my back, anything you're comfortable with." the chinese suggested, ready to grab on the doorknob.

"hm? why should you? we're both guys anyway." he seriously gazed at zhang hao with his innocent smile.

"are you serious right now?" zhang hao blankly stared at the korean man, but he didn't even flinch a bit.

"you know what, I'll just turn around." and he turned around, sweating a bit because he could see from the shadow that hanbin was taking off his shirt. knowing he has a slight interest in him, his heart was beating so fast.

after a few minutes, hanbin was done changing and zhang hao turned back his body to face him. there stood hanbin with his iconic smile, opening his arms wide, but zhang hao didn't seem to get the signal. instead, he took a turn, grabbed his phone, and went to lie down on his bed. hanbin only chuckled about the older's confusion as he joined him next on the bed.