Dude, I'm not a kid anymore.

"Chrollo, I'm not a kid. They can't be that bad"

"You know nothing of them. You won't understnd their antics."

"I dont care, I've dealt with worse. They-"

"Fine, I don't have time to argue. Meeting is at midnight." I smiled brightly. He sighed and walked away, muttering something to himself.

I turned around, smiling as I walked away. Once I was almost outside I realized I had yet to ask where the building was but when I turned to ask him, he was gone.

I guess i'll just have to use the butterflies again. What a shame

I decided to head back home, clean myself up and maybe eat something. 

___

I step out of the shower, water dripping from my hair. '10:53 PM" my phone read. 'Damn, already?' I thought, throwing on some clean clothes. I quickly dried my hair and bolted out the door.

I held my hands close to my body for a moment before breathing into them. when I opened them, a few butterflies flew out. I held a pillow my brother recently used out to them, causing them to swarm it.

they then bolted left, then right, up, then down. I followed close, keeping an eye on them. Eventually, we were infront of an old building. I sighed and walked to the door, taking a deep breath.

-Inside-

"Everyone." My brother called from the center of the large room as I watched from the crack between the door and the wall, concealing my prescence. "We have a visitor tonight." He said as my butterflies flew through the crack in the door and towards him. Luckily, he hasn't noticed yet.

"Who-" someone started behind me

"It seems he has arrived."My brother said from the next room over, as he noticed the butterflies.I turned to be met with Feitan. (I only know his name because of the butterflies.) "Hey," I said quietly.

"(Y/N)," My brother said, looking to the door.

I opened the door, never looking away from him. something cought my eye, It was like his edges were rippling. It was amazing, I've never seen him do that before. I slowly stepped into the room, looking around at everyone.

"This is my brother."

Everyone went quiet. 

"He's been a member sense the beginning." 

"Then whats his spot in the spider?" I heard from the group, but I couldnt pinpoint who said it.

"The body, Number 13." I lifted my hair, showing the tattoo on the back of my neck.

"I usually just gather information. My butterflies relay it to my brother, but I think I had my rabbit do it once. And then you guys ate him." I said brushing dust off my arm

"He has a habit of talking too much." My brother said glaring at me.

"So, whats your nen ability?" The same voice asked, but I was still unable to tell who said it.

"I can create life and bodyparts, I usually go with small animals because it doesnt take much effort or nen, I can also control them, use their senses, and make body parts to attatch to people."

"Like this," I continued, pulling out a knife.

I swiftly chopped off my finger, and used my nen to replace it.

"And my butterflies." I mumbled

"If they're all nen, then why could we eat your bunny?" Someone asked