SNAP

A/N: sorry but this is a sad mv I already said a while ago that I'm not having happy ideas. I promise as soon as I have any new ideas I will update Crush and Marry Me? just wait a little. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain was standing in the middle of the road and there a big truck came his way his body froze he can't move he just closed his eyes in fear suddenly he felt a push and what he saw was horrible sky pushed him aside and the truck hit Sky and their sky body was in a pool of blood he went to Sky but it was too late Sky was taking his last breaths. "Rain please be happy and safe" This is what he said before taking his last breaths in Rain's arms rain cried historically even nature was crying.

"SKY PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME"
Suddenly Rain woke up and he saw he was in his bed sweating very badly when he looked out of the window it was still dark like it was about to rain. he check the time it showed 3:55 A.M. He sighed it's been 1 year since the incident but he still can't get over that.

It's 4 AM
I can't turn my head off
Wishing these memories would fade
They never do

he went out and it started raining he just stood there letting the water soak him.

Turns out people lied
They said, "Just snap your fingers"
As if it was really that easy for me to get over you

there came a flash of memory (one day before the incident)

Rain and Sky were laughing at some sort of joke when suddenly Rain started crying sky was worried so he asked him"Rain what happened", it's just I was thinking what I will do without you." sky hugged him and said "idiot I'm not going anywhere you're stuck with me forever" rain was having a weird but thought to brush it off.

end of flashback

there came a loud sound of lightning and rain opened his eyes to see that was not so pleasing.

I just need time

after that memory, rain can't help but cry he was crying at how cruel the destiny was to separate them. His knees gave up so he sat on the ground keeping his knees near his chest crying his heart out letting his tears get mixed with the rain.

Snapping one, two
Where are you?
You're still in my heart
Snapping three, four
Don't need you here anymore
Get out of my heart

he clutched his best friend's necklace he had the other half was supposed to be with sky but sadly before he could give him......

'Cause I might snap

Rain remembered the time when he went to Sky's grave

Flashback (6 months after the incident)
He went to Sky's grave putting the fresh flowers instead of the old ones he sat near his grave and said "You Lied" With that he put his head on the grave silently sobbing there.
End of the flashback

I'm writin' a song
Said, "This is the last one"
How many last songs are left?
I'm losing count
Since June 22nd
My heart's been on fire
I've been spendin' my nights in the rain
Tryna put it out

(june 22nd refers to the accident)

he closed his eyes remembering their moments which are just memories. the laughing together at their silly jokes, teasing each other for their bf, the time when Sky gave a surprise on his birthday.

So I'm snapping one, two
Where are you?
You're still in my heart
Snapping three, four
Don't need you here anymore
Get out of my heart

he remembered the time when rain pranked Sky and now Sky was embarrassed so see was running behind to catch him rain was laughing after some time he caught rain started tickling him they both were laughing they were happy.

'Cause I might snap
Oh
'Cause I might snap
Oh

Ple: Rain it's been 8 months since Sky left us you have to move on.
Rain just glared at her
Ple: Believe it or not but he is not here anymore

And if one more person says, "You should get over it"
Oh, I might stop talkin' to people before I snap, snap, snap

he was about to cut his hand and take his own life to end this eternal suffering when suddenly a hand stopped him when he looked up it was Sky in all white he was looking like an angel 'An angel indeed'  Sky nodded his head in no and before Rain could hug him he disappeared in a white light.

Snapping one, two
Where are you? (Where are you?)
You're still in my heart (still in my heart)

He saw the weather slowly getting clear he smiled looking at the sky. there were no clouds anymore it was all clear the sun was shining brightly.

Snapping three, four
Don't need you here anymore (need you here anymore)
Get out of my heart

He remembered 'Rain please be happy and Safe' 
it was just like Sky himself came to him and said don't be sad I'm still there.

"Sky I will try to be happy for you"

'Cause I might snap (oh), I might snap
Get out of my heart (oh)
'Cause I might snap (oh)
Get out of my heart, yeah
'Cause I might snap

He went to sky's grave it was his daily routine now he change the flowers and smiled sitting. he was not crying anymore because he doesn't want sky to be sad. Still some tear fell.

"I miss you."

THE END

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:  Sorry but it was sad.

A/N: I recommend playing the song in the background and then reading it or else you will be confused.

Until next time.
Bye. <3

-Yaoi