O n e; K a i

Imagine being stuck inside of Kai's prison world with him

Imagine Kai hurting you and finally telling you how he feels

"Ouch" you exclaimed as you woke up in mystic falls. You couldn't recall a thing for now.

It was quiet. Usually on your street, you neighbours would be out mowing lawns and washing cars. Especially on a warm day like this.

"Hello?" You walked up and knocked on your neighbours door "is anybody in?"

"No ones in" a voice called behind you making me you shoot around as quick as you could

"What do you mean? Mrs. Jacobson is always in" you shook your head at the man standing before you. You hadn't seen him in mystic falls before.

"But I don't think she's in now" he smirked at you like he was telling an inside joke.

"I don't understand" you stepped closer to him. His cologne hit you like a tonne of bricks, and you breathed it in until he began speaking again

"You wouldn't" he began to laugh "I'm Kai" he held his hand out for you to shake but you were too confused to take it "okay, and you are?"

"You'll get my name when you tell me where everyone is" you smirked like he did a moment ago. You were the best at playing games.

"I don't think you're that important to me" he winked before turning and walking away.

You growled. If he was the only person here, you needed him and you hated losing. "Fine, wait" you rolled your eyes and jogged to him "I'm Y/N"

"Pretty name" he laughed as he looked down at you "you're in a prison world" he finally let it out

"A what?" You raised your eyebrows and looked so confused

"Not a prison world, my prison world to be exact; I did some stuff etc..." He found it very amusing "you must've been bad, we're stuck in May 10th 1994; as punishment we have no people to talk to and I've been alone for around 21 years"

"That's awful" you racked your brain for a reason why you'd be in this mess, with this psychopath "I don't see how I'm here..." You stopped and finally the memories came back "oh yeah" you burst out laughing like it was a casual thing

"What did you do?" Kai asked curiously, nudging you

"I killed almost a coven of witches to threatened my family" you were surprised on how well it went "it was actually my family who said I was out of control and sent me here"

"My coven sent me here" he began "I tried to kill my family"

"I wish I had" you flicked your Y/H/C hair behind your back as you both kept walking along the paths.

-

Months later. Kai had driven you up the wall. He was so rude and so inconsiderate. He kept things from you.

"Kai" you shouted angrily storming downstairs "turn the music down" you walked into the kitchen and shut off the music player

"What?" He laughed as if he wasn't doing anything. But he knew that he was getting under your skin, like a pest.

"You know what" you raised your hands "I'm done, I don't care if I spend eternity on my own; I'm moving out"

"You're not leaving me are you?" He winked and pulled his bottom lip out to mimic a sad face.

"You're a dick" you finally had enough of it, so you turned around and began to walk out.

Kai stood up and grabbed your forearm, spinning you around so you were seconds away from his lips.