43: Die for you

(Chapter - 43)

"In the name of God, I, Lee Heeseung, take you, Jang Yera, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death. This is my solemn vow." Heeseung said it as he held Yera's hand in front of the people attending their wedding and the crowd cheered and hooted for them.

"Ms. Jang Yera, I repeat do you take Mr. Lee Heeseung as your husband?" It was the second time the priest announced as much she was tempted to say no, she knew she couldn't. A tear slipped down her face, which didn't went unnoticed by Heeseung who squeezed her hand lightly.

"I-I do." She muttered unenthusiastically as the people clapped for them as they exchanged their rings. "Now you're mine and only mine, none can't separate you  from me. " Heeseung said as he was a few centimeters apart from her face, his eyes staring right into hers. "Not at all, Lee." She said as she put her hand on his chest to create some space between them. 

"Shut the fuck up and kiss me back." He said as he hungrily smashed his lips onto hers as he held her jaw, Yera's hands going behind his neck. "Cheers to us, babydoll." He whispered in his deep voice as a tingle went down her spine.

The twins came forward and hugged Yera tightly, patting lightly on her back and consoled her, they still had sadness dwelling in their eyes but they knew it was of no use any longer. The deed had been done and there was no escape to it. "Excuse us, my dear sisters." Heeseung had a charming smile on as he placed his hand on the little of her back and introduced her to the other guests.

********************

Yera was silently sitting in the lounge watching outside the window. She agreed to the fact that her life had become really boring. Heeseung would leave even before she woke up most of the times and arrived after midnight. She really didn't have any proper talk with Heeseung since the past week, the day of marriage. She was happy for it for some reason too. Heeseung hadn't really kidnapped Narae, but was providing funds for her education and lifestyle and was living a happy life.

"Doll, I am back." Heeseung said as he gave his coat to his assistant. He was wearing his prada sunglasses, his earring dangling and that subtle smile just got activated the moment he saw her sitting peacefully. He removed his sunglasses, loosened up his tie and laid his head on her lap as she didn't even spare a glance for once at him. "What concerns you?" He said as he got up from her lap and looked towards her. She just looked towards her feet and said "nothing". "Look at me when I am talking to you, Yera." Heeseung said as he tilted her small face towards him.

"Why do you look so pale doll? Is everything alright?" A confused expression was evident on his face as brushed some hair out of her face. Silence was the only thing heard from her. "Call the head maid." He commanded to his assistant who scurried to get her. "Nothing's wrong with me." She said as she put his hands away from her face and lied back on the couch again.

"Master Lee, she only eats during the lunch time and the rest of the time, she sends back the food, totally untouched. She ordered me not to tell you so I couldn't tell you." The head maid bowed. "Bring me the food, I will feed her." He sighed as the maid went to the kitchen to fetch some food to be served whereas Heeseung found her out to be staring into nothingness.

"The aeroplane is coming vyuuum." Heeseung joked around as he held the spoon near her mouth. "I can eat by myself." She said. "I bet you won't eat once I am out of here, so let me safe myself some precious time and help you." He said in sarcasm as he made her eat.

"Yera, you know I was wrong with the decision to get married in this way, but this was the only way left for me. I sincerely love you to death and yet you never reciprocate or even acknowledge that. You can always share your concerns with me and I will do my best to make it fade away." He said.

"The pain of being threatened by you really broke my heart, I thought you were good for me, but no, you had to prove me wrong." She chuckled bitterly. "Can you really make this fade away?" She said as she looked into his eyes. "I am sure that I can. You can tell me to do anything to make you feel better." He replied back as he tucked her hair behind her ear. "So tell me, where is Jake?"

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️