those fingers

guys- I- I did it. I wrote smut. a whole ass one shot. a whole smutshot. BY MYSELF. this is the first thing i've ever written that I'm genuinely PROUD of and I did it all in 5 hours.

here's the prompt, go follow the creator, they have AMAZING prompts: https://www.tumblr.com/grapehyasynth/718034989354287104/i-love-the-trope-of-person-a-pretending-to-be

I was staring for far too long. I knew he saw me. he had that tiny smile on his face while he sat on my bed, studying for a geometry exam. his fingers were laid delicately on top of his book, toying with the pages. fuck, those fingers. I had watched those fingers learn to play piano. I had watched those fingers wrap around an oar and pull, twisting and turning, much like another action I had seen those fingers do.

ok, so maybe I had a thing for Simon's fingers. they're small and practiced, kept fairly well-manicured. I remembered the feeling of them carding softly through my hair and across my face lingering, setting my skin on fire. I imagined his fingers trailing down my neck. down my chest, down my stomach. stopping at the waistband of my sweatpants. barely dipping his fingertips in, flirting with the band inside. fuck, not the time, I scolded myself.

I took a deep breath and try to take my mind off those fingers. think of literally anything else.

the upcoming rowing match. it was an important one, determining whether we would go to the championships or not. we're close to making our record time, mostly due to Simon, of course. he had recently doubled down on his training, trying to get up early every morning to train. I went with him once, but ended up sitting there helplessly, still too tired to do anything but watch him. his forearms had strengthened from all the strain. his hands were veiny and strong. they're callused, little blisters on his pinkies. I remember how those calluses felt on my cheeks when he cradled my face, kissing me. how they felt laying on my chest while we watched some shitty movie. how they felt when the movie was over, when they trailed down to- fuck, stop that!

okay. find something else to think about. the third-year festival! there was a festival at the end of the year for the graduating class, to send us off. the parents came and there were no classes, and the first and second years were sent home for the weekend. Hillerska called it the Annual Ball, but none of the students bothered with that. all the third-year choir members would be performing a song that Simon wrote specifically for it. I helped a little bit, but mostly watched him compose the music, come up with the lyrics. his voice echoed in my mind, accompanied by a visual of him sitting at the piano. "så vi säger hejdå till dessa hallar som har blivit hem." I remembered how he moved gracefully moved across the keys, the music flowing out. how his fingers were quick and nimble. he knew exactly what he was doing. he always knew the perfect move, whether it be on the piano or rowing or me- fuck. why can't I let this go?

I gave up. clearly this isn't going away, I might as well just take care of it? he's been studying for an hour. he'll be fine. what's a little break?

I inched my hand towards him, crept it up to sit on top of the book, next to his. caressed the tips of his fingers, slotting ours together and pulling them apart. he was pliant, allowing me to mess about while he continued working. I tugged his hand to my chest and leaned down to kiss it. he smiled fondly, eyes trained on the book as he leaned his head on my shoulder. pay attention to me!

I craved his attention. maybe if I... provoked him. just a little bit. I brought his hand further up and weaved it together with mine, my palm pressed against the back of his. I brushed my nose down his ring finger, settling in the crook. no reaction.

okay, maybe I'll have to take a more... drastic approach. I parted my lips and let my tongue peek out, barely caressing his skin as I made my way to the tip of his middle finger. my lips pressed against it and kissed it lightly. it slipped barely into my mouth, grazing my teeth. I opened my mouth a bit more and pulled his finger farther in, tucking my top teeth behind my lip. and sucked. I watched Simon's face out of the corner of my eye. nothing. fuck how is he so good?

I added his pointer finger and took them both deeper, licking the underside. my head fell back against the wall and I closed my eyes, picturing his fingers as his cock, fucking into my mouth. I whimpered softly, taking them in further and further, until they hit the back of my throat. it was a stretch, especially without Simon's help. the angle was awkward and messy, but I couldn't care less. I moaned desperately around his fingers and fucked them slowly in and out of my mouth.

I soon added a third, a satisfying stretch. they pushed past the back of my throat and I moaned at the feeling so close to that of deepthroating Simon's cock. I felt the tight coiling in the pit of my stomach, a tell-tale sign that I was close. I fucked his fingers into my mouth harder, chasing my release. my hips bucked involuntarily in the air, in search of any friction.

suddenly I was being pushed into the bed, a weight on top of me. Simon's fingers were gone, instead pinning my hands above my head. I whined at the loss, bucking my hips in protest.

"such a fucking slut for me aren't you? just couldn't wait for me, could you? just had to take matters into your own hands? you almost came just from my fingers in your mouth, didn't you? so desperate you didn't even ask me to touch you. you didn't think I would let you off that easy, did you? no, you're gonna pay for distracting me. you want something to suck on with that pretty little mouth of yours?" I moaned in approval, letting my mouth fall open in anticipation. "fuck baby, so ready for me. do you remember our safety system?"

I nodded impatiently. "good. what's your color?" I bucked my hips helplessly, crying out. I didn't know how to speak properly. "I need words baby."

"green," I gasped, "please, please, please fuck me-"

"I'll take care of you, mi amor," he cut me off. I whined at the pet name. he shuffled down my thighs, taking his sweatpants and boxers off. he crawled back up to rest his thighs on either side of my chest. the head of his dick was right there, but I couldn't reach it. "patience, baby." he threaded his saliva-soaked fingers through my hair and held my head steady. he tugged lightly and I moaned. "god, you're filthy, Wilhelm, you know that, right? fucking obscene." it was at that moment that he decided to shove his cock in my mouth. "tap my thigh once to slow down, three to stop, okay my love?" I knew that wouldn't be happening, but I nodded to make him happy.

he sunk further in my mouth and I groaned. "fuck you're sinful. Henry can probably hear you from across the hall. you just can't help yourself can you? such a slut for my cock, can't help letting me know how much you love it." he grunted, bracing himself against the headboard to pull back and snap his hips forward, shoving his cock back down my throat.

my dick strained painfully against my sweatpants, begging for attention, but I was too focused on taking care of Simon's dick. he continued to fuck into me and I closed my eyes, enjoying how he manhandled me, using me like his toy. I dug my fingers into his thighs, letting myself fall into submission. Simon groaned above me. "fuck, you're such a good boy, baby. love your mouth so much," he said breathlessly, tipping his head back to the ceiling. "love you so much, mi vida."

" shit baby I'm close, I'm so close. worked me up so good before, I'm almost there. do you think you can come with me?" I whined, bobbing my head and moaning. he gasped, falling forward and resting against the headboard. "so good for me baby, so close, come with me baby," he groaned. I busked my hips, the coiling back, taut, waiting to snap on cue. Simon started moving more frantically, panting desperately. I swallowed around him, earning a deep groan.

and we came, hard, fast, heavy. I swallowed every drop, sucking him dry. when I was done, he pulled out carefully and collapsed on my chest, both of us gasping for air. we sat in comfortable silence, before Simon shakily sat up. "what do you need my love? water? food? clean up? or I can stay here and cuddle you for a few minutes." I grabbed for his hands, pilling him down onto the bed next to me, and buried myself in his neck, inhaling deeply. he smelled of sex and sweat, and it was perfect. he chuckled lightly, wrapping his arms around my waist. "guess that answers my question." I sighed, content in his arms, his fingers caressing my neck and cheeks gently.

those fingers.