CHAPTER 1: Lie's after Lie's

I live in a family full of happiness, with love, hugs, kisses and more. But what if this is just a lie, a kind of trick in which can help our family to stay in happiness. Will you choose to be true or stay in the lie in order to be happy? What will you do if I were you? What will happen? What if I tell someone about it? What if this is just you're mind playing tricks on you or it's me who gone crazy to make sure this place will forever be the same.

HELP!!!!!
I NEED YOU
PLEASE!!!!
SAVE ME!!

"Hey sweetie come over here"my mom said to me."Why mom" I replied.

I go and come closer to my mom when suddenly a lightning strike, I stood froze and see my mom holding a knife while it drips by some red substance.

I ask mom, why is she holding a knife and what is the red substance that is dripping from it she answered " it's nothing come here now give mommy a hug"

I was about to take a step when another lightning strike and saw my little sister on floor cover with blood and not moving "mom what did you do?" I question her with shaking voice

" Oh honey it's nothing come here" she said while smiling. I was about to run away, when suddenly I hear a load shout, my little sister called out "

Why are you here " my litte sister ask me, I woke up frightened and but a sign of relief was seen in my face "I'm glad it's just a dream " my little sister ask "what dream" I quickly change the topic and ask " why are you here?"," mom said come back because, mom bake cookies and prepared a glass of milk" my little sister said "ok I'll go back go ahead I'll follow you back" I said to her.

As I stood up a wind breeze's come, seeing that it's already 3:50 pm in my watch. I guess I fall asleep a gain under this huge tree in our backyard sigh.

As I walk to my house I can't get out of my mind the dream that I had, it's feel so real that I kinda felt scared everytime I see mom.

This is not the first time that I have this dream, it's like that everytime I sleep under the huge tree I have the same dream over and over again. Sometimes I begun to think that the tree is curse or the tree is being hunted, or a ghost live with it, or maybe someone die under the tree.

While thinking about this thoughts of mine I didn't expect that I just enter the door of our house.

Soon my mother heard the sound of the door opening and called me out " You there young lady what time do you think it is " my mom ask me with a little mix of load voice, I look at the clock it's already 4:13 pm and replied that I didn't notice the time and quickly go to the table were there is 2 cookie left and a glass of milk.

I'm about to grab one cookie when suddenly mom stop me. "This cookie is not for you, this is for you're older brother " mom reasoned to me, "then where's mine" I ask, my mom replied " your's in the fridge, I said my thanks and go to the fridge.

While looking for my cookie, I saw a bar of chocolate and immediately grab it, found the cookie and go up stairs to my room.

I was about lock my door when my little sister barged in and said " can I stay in you're room tonight " she kindly ask me.

I ask her what's wrong and she replied that she was scared because her room doesn't have light and her lamp is broken, in other words she scared of the dark.

I happily said YES!!! and my little sister thank me while holding a huge smile on her face. As my little sister go, I lock the door, happily get my book and read while eating the chocolate bar and cookie. As the time when by I finished eating the chocolate bar and cookie and fell asleep, and another nightmare occur to me again.

I was in a dark place, I couldn't see anything as if I was blind, again a lightning strike and all I can see is my mom holding a knife and my little sister died body, as I try to run away, I wake up from the sound of my mom trying to wake me up.

"Goodness gracious are you ok" my mom questioned me. I look at my mom with frightened look "I'm fine" I answer her. "what kind of a dream that make you brooke to sweat, care to tell me?" my mother added. I told her I was fine and ask her, what she is doing in my room, my mother reply "It's time for dinner sweetie and next don't lock your door, lucky I have a spare key for you're room, I was able to open the door and wake you up ok dear"

"Ok mom" I answer her. My mom look on me with worrying eye's and left my room. I got up on my bed still thinking why did I dream of mom killing my little sister? why does it feel so real? why? why? why?.

Still wandering in this thoughts my sister called out that it's time for dinner. I wake up from this silly thought and come down stairs.

I seat at the corner in the table were my little sister seat. We eat dinner usually, talking about what do we do, laughing at it and more.

The dinner end and I was task to clean this night table and wash the plates. After doing my task I go at the couch to watch the television with my family. While watching some news in the television my mom started to ask question about what did I dream, I replied to her that it was nothing and continue to watch the television. As I answer, my mom ask me why you won't tell me about you're dream. I replied to her that it's fine and there's nothing to worry about it's just a silly dream on mine.

As the time went by a sound of thunder was heard and a heavy rain suddenly pour down, and a lightning strike had happened and the next thing that we known, a black out occur.

"Ahh" everyone said as the black out occur, "what a hassle" my brother say, "why did a black out occur?" my father said. As everyone is complaining about the black out, suddenly I feel someone hugging me at the back, I was about to scream when I realized that it was my little sister hugging me out of fright.

"Sis I'm scared " she answer me with a shaking voice. I tell her that it's fine and don't worry I'm here. My mom goes to the kitchen and grab some candles and light it up. " See I told you it's fine" I tell my little sister". As the light of the candle fill the entire room a huge smile was seen in my little sister face as the room became bright.

The time went by waiting for the electricity to come back, looking at the clock it's already
8: 45pm. My mom started to say that it's time to go to the bed and we go up stairs to sleep. My little sister follow me and we went to sleep at my room .

At that time I didn't realize that would be the last of all.