Chapter 1: Unexpected meeting

Once apon a time.. In a land far far away lived a guy named Kenny. He had 50 girlfriends and ended up getting one pregnant. He decided he would make this one girl his main chick and help her take care of the baby. Years later she hung herself because her child was a twitchy spazzy weirdo and Kenny was left with him. Kenny couldn't die so he decided to have one of his side chicks take care of the spazzy child while he went to get some milk and that's where our story begins.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"TWEEK!!! GET YOUR SPAZZY ASS DOWN HERE AND MAKE ME SOME CHEESY POOFS!!!!!"

"I-I CANT- GAH! JUST MAKE THEM CARTMAN!!!"

"THATS MOTHER TO YOU!!!"

Tweek groaned and went downstairs to "make" some cheesy poofs for his step mother. His step mother was a rather fatass woman who went by the name Eric Cartman. Tweek also had two step sisters. Kyle Broflovski and Wendy Testaburger.

"Oooo make me something too Tweek!" Wendy said to the spaz.

"No Wendy! Hes making me cheesy poofs. You can starve!" Cartman yelled.

"W-what would y-you- ARG!! Like Wendy..? " He asked in an annoyed tone.

"Forget her. I want a fruit or something. Go to the store and buy that for me." Kyle said.

Tweek scoffed. "We have p-perfectly good fru-fruit in the fridge!"

"You have to go to the store anyway to get Cartman cheesy poofs-" Wendy was cut of by the fatass.

"THATS MOTHER TO YOU, YOU WHORE!!!"

"Shut the fuck up Cartman. No one is calling you mother." Kyle said calmly.

"Shut up jew! You have to call me mother cause im da evil step mother now!" The fatass yelled.

"Cartman I swear to god if you dont shut the fuck up i am going to fucking kill you!" Kyle snaped.

"Can I help? I love kicking his fat ass!" Wendy said.

"Omg right? Hes so ugly and fat and racist!"

"SHUT UP KAHL!!!"

"MAKE ME FATASS!!!"

"Um... I-Im gonna leave n-now..." Tweek left before things got ugly and he was put in the middle of it like last Tuesday when Kyle "accidentally" threw Fatass at Tweek and they both fell out of the window. Dont ask what floor they were on.

Tweeks pov:

Because of my porn obsessed fucking father Im stuck with a fatass fucking step mother and two annoying ass fucking step sisters. I swear to god when I see Kennys fucking ass again im gonna... Im gonna... Im- HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! Im walking to the store and I see the fucking prince!!! Why am I saying "fucking" so fucking much!?!?! Im fucking freaking out!!!!! Fuck this! I run into the store before I freak out even more and start looking for my fatass step mothers cheesy poofs but all im seeing are cheese doodles. Fatass'll be fine with those right...? Someone taps my shoulder... Someone.... Murderer... Kill... Me...?

"AGGGHH!!!!"

"Relax." A bland but somewhat stuffy voice says to me.

I turned around quicker than Cartman can piss off Kyle and saw... The prince?! Prince Craig was right. In. Front. Of. Me. HE TAPPED MY SHOULDER-

"Um... Hello? Relax." The prince said to me.

"W-w-wh-why ar-yao- y- GAH! Do- d- fuc-"

....

"Wut..?"
The prince looked disgusted... Probably not but Im all over the place and my brain is making me see things. Probably.....

"PRINCE CRAIG WHY ARE YOU-"

He quickly covered my mouth. WHY????????

"Prince Craig?! Where?!"

"I heard it in the store!!"

"Go go go!!!!"

"Shit." Prince Craig swore! And then he flipped me off!

"W-why..?" I tried to stay calm but then he grabbed my hand and dragged me away!!!!!!

"Youre blowing my cover. This way." He said.

....

Wut...?

"WAAHHHHHHH"

"Relax." He told me.

Relax?! Is he crazy?!