Ch 1- The Tool

There are two definitions to the word darkness. One explanation being "the complete absence of light", and the other being evil.  If light is meant to represent holiness and purity and whatnot, then explain this: what point is light if you can still see your enemies?  Plus, bad things can still occur in daylight.  Just because people can see you doing bad things, doesn't mean that you'll stop doing it now, correct? Because some people don't wanna do all this bad stuff for attention, they just wanna ruin lives and enjoy seeing people suffer.
—————————————————
———————————-
—————
     But anyways, here I am, standing awkwardly in my dusty, dark, and cramped workspace.  The ceilings are barely holding up now due to this building not getting much maintenance done on it in a while.  My late grandfather who had passed a few weeks ago had apparently allowed me to inherit this rundown building.  He had been a sculptor his whole life and had taught me the ropes of it as well when I used to live with him.  Although, I've kind of lost my interest throughout the years so it's a shame that he gave me something he treasured so deeply.  "This is such a waste..."
     I look around and lift my right arm to itch my nape, then bring it up to ruffle the top of my head.  I slide my hands into my pockets and I scan the area curiously.  I slowly walk towards a workbench and spot a tool from the side of my eye which looked as though it had words engraved into the side of it, so I pulled my hands out of my pockets.  I slowly reached out to grab it, then cautiously clasped the dusty tool with my right hand.
      With my other hand, I began to trace the handle of the tool with my finger, and then silently sounded out each syllable as they came into vision,"Loo..see...a??" what? "Lucia?" I ponder for a few seconds.  This name sounded so familiar, but I couldn't figure out why?  Before I could arrive to a conclusion, I was hit with a sudden wave of low temperature winds.  Except, this didn't feel like wind?  No... it felt as if something was approaching me slowly, but surely.  "What the hell???" My heart was pounding, and my breath hitched.  With each growing second, it seemed to be getting colder, and I kept my breath inhaled.  Quite literally frozen in my spot, I frantically attempted to search for the the location it came from.  "Hello?!!"  I called out.  I'm not too sure who or what I'm calling out to but I guess it won't hurt to see if anything will answer back..?  I mean, I guess it really isn't that surprising that there would be a broken window or something, right???  I certainly hope that's the reason! 
     Silence.  Nothing answers back.  I stare straight ahead, losing hope in the search for the "broken window", and just as I felt as though the thing approaching me had finally reached its destination, I began to feel warmth again.  Wearily, my shaky breath is finally freed from the confinement of my body.  My head tosses from one corner of the room to another, bewilderment taking over as I find no clue as to what in the hell just happened. 
     My gaze shifts downwards towards my right hand and I realize I am still clasping the tool.  I feel a pang of wariness towards the object and drop it immediately, receiving a clang when it meets the cold stone floor.  I dust of my hands as if I had touched something repulsive, but just as I start dusting off my hands I start to feel nauseous.  I sprint towards the door, grab the handle, and run out as it swings open.  That whole event had been stomach-churning and it felt as though my insides were being twisted mercilessly.  I lean on a wall and grasp my stomach tightly with both hands, hunching over from the pain.  "Bleugh-" shit. I fully hunch over and let out a revolting pile of slop, consisting of pieces of the sandwich I ate for lunch,  chunks of steak from dinner, and a bunch of other liquids and crumbs.  It smelled incredibly foul, which  made me want to puke even more.  So I did.
     Sighing as I wipe off the rest of the gunk off my face with my sleeve, I stare up at the sky drowsily.  This night had been ridiculously tiring.  Luckily, at least least I had the night sky.  You can never go wrong with the moon and stars.  I always felt at peace when I stared at the enchanting moon, as well as the little specs of light that danced around it.   I close my eyes and enjoy the small breeze that engulfed the warm night as if it were a pleasant blanket that adjusted to just the right temperature.  Someday, I wish to join them in their little dance.  The corners of my mouth tilted upward at the thought.  Instantaneously, I felt something grab ahold of my shoulder from behind.  My eyes went wide and when I rapidly whipped my whole body around to face the person that grabbed me, and I was met with———