FANTASIA.

Eddy walked into the hospital with his case. He scanned it.

It looks so different.

Many plants were at the corner of it, beautiful flowers sprouting from its seeds. Those petals range from pink to magenta and it pierced through his heart.

'I need to see him.'

"Brett Yang."

".. I'm afraid he left AMA."

"What?"

Eddy felt panic rise in him. His thoughts blurred out the receptionist's calls and explanations.

He frowned lightly and nodded, "Thanks."

The receptionist wasn't done, and Eddy only stepped solemnly out of the automatic doors. The doors slid shut slowly as he walked onto the pavement.

//Come see me if something bad happens. You know where I'll be.

Eddy's eyes spark with a mouthless smile, "Where would you be?"

You'll know.

"I don't," Eddy giggled and sent a small look.

You will.

"I won't." //

A realization flashed through his mind. He grabbed onto the strap of his case as he took a slow step to the front. He glanced to his polished black boots, they were glimmering in the dim sunlight.

He started picking up the pace of his walking, and eventually he started running, sprinting for his life to find him.

Where are you?

Eddy panted as he came to a stop.

'The hill.

There it is.'

He breathed for a few more seconds.

With every breath, he felt determination build up in his overworked body, his salaryman job not only failing him of his dreams, but also caused the loss of him.

He bit his lip.

'Whatever.'

He sprinted up the hill, never catching his breath as it was taken away. He powered through, adrenaline rushing into him as he took each and every step with strength and perseverance.

"Come out!"

He yelled desperately, sweat dripping off his brow as his legs caught with the long, wild grass. He couldn't catch his breath no matter how hard he tried, the air filling up his lungs was empty.

He tripped over a small rock.

Eddy sat back up again.

"..My suit."

He grieved. He dusted it off his knees. He took in a deep meaningless breath, standing up again.

His eyes widen as he heard a ruffle behind him.

He turned back to see a mirror, fingers peeking out of it. He locked his brows.

He reached his hand out to the other.

The fingers pulled back as they touched. Eddy flinched backwards.

That was real skin.

He stood back, his mouth slightly agape.

He didn't know if he should feel amazed or afraid, but he felt curious. How does one go into a mirror and at the same be able to make contact with the outside world?

He reached his hand in.

Who is this?

I reach my hand out to the other one on the other side.

"Eddy?"

"Brett?"

Both questioned at the same time.

Came no response.

"It's probably not you."

"It's you!"

I gasped as I tried to reach out for his hand, but he pulled away.

"No!"

Eddy took a step back.

"Who are you?"

The hands reached out again, this time its posture with longing, as if trying to grasp for something.

Eddy held it with both hands, eager to feel his skin and warmth again.

"Where have you been?"

Where have I been?

"I've been alone."

"Since forever."

"Can you hear me?"

Eddy's heart shattered into thousands of pieces.

"Who are you?"

His eyes narrowed as he stared into the mirror blanky, his eyes warming with tears.

He awaited for a response.

"It's me!"

"Eddy, it's Brett!"

I yelled with all my strength, but still, nothing came out of those lips of mine that always misses the other's words and replying to them. He can't hear me. I can hear him but he can't.

I felt my heart ache for him, it hurt so much, but there's nothing I can do for him.

"Please chase your dreams."

Eddy shut his eyes.

"You know what? Brett would probably want me to chase my dream alone instead of looking of him when I can't! Screw you, damn mirror!"

He stomped away.

"I would."

"But I don't want you to leave."

Eddy stopped in his tracks. He hurt the hurt in his head, and turned back, horror in his eyes as he glared at the mirror.

He approached the mirror hesitantly.

"What?"

"Stay!"

I yelled. With all my might and desperation. I want him with me. I hate it here. It's so dark and I'm sore of practicing, with no contact with the outside world other than the scenery.

He's here, and I don't want to lose that.

"Stay?"

Eddy's eyes threatened to well with tears again, "Who are you?"

"Come find me if something bad happens, please!"

I said, hurt deep in my voice as I pleaded for him to stay deep inside.

Eddy heard it. He didn't know if he was imagining it, but he clung to it. He reached his hand in.

He felt a grasp, and interlocked his fingers with the other's. It felt like his hand. Those familiar patterns, scars from childhood.

"I want to chase our dreams."