Dead

"I don't understand, why can't you fight alongside me and my party to prevent it?"

A young man asked me with a complicated expression on his face.

Man, this guy truly liked what everyone said. Young Hero is known because of his kindness and the blessing he received from the 'Savior'.

But one thing I recently know more about him after we fought against each other for years is his high intelligence.

"You know the reason. That damn monster put the 'demon core' inside my body and others 'Worshiper' to bring this world to its end."

I look into his eyes filled with hesitation. We had fought for years, but this is the first time I see him like this.

"That is why you should end my life."

He is the only one who can put an end to these 'demon core'.As he is blessed by the 'Savior' who is known as the being who wants to prevent this world from falling.

That is mean the 'Savior' know how useful that type of blessing he put in Hikaru's body to fight Haecus and his Worshipper

Which made him have no other choice than to kill me.

"There must be another way right? You know, something right?"

"No there is no other choice. We don't have time hero.
You must kill me now."

I said to him but his hesitations didn't subside. I know what made him like this. Hikaru is a hero who sticks with justice. It means that he wants everyone gets what they deserve depending on their behaviour.

If I didn't tell him everything that I have done, he will kill me without hesitation.

Huff, I shouldn't tell him about that, but it's already late to feel regret.

There is only one way.

If he doesn't want to, then I had to make him do it. I close my eyes for a second and let my mana flow toward it. The moment I opened my eyes, the supposed to be red eyes' colour changed to golden.

['Illusion Nightmare' activated]

The first thing I need to do is to put an Illusion that coming from Hikaru's trauma. When I use my skills, the light suddenly lights up on his body before disappearing into thin air. I can sense Hikaru widening his eyes and did not expect his skill did not work.

That is the skill Hikaru had to nullify any debuff skill including mind control.
Well, that is if the skills are from another person.
Illusion Nightmare is a skill that cannot be nullified by anything and this is also the first skill I got when I turn 10.

Which is the start of everything.

I look at Hikaru's body shaking like crazy while muttering some words. How can this method make him kill me?

It is to manifest of his rage at someone from his trauma and make him lose control of his mind.
The moment I use these skills, I can see the target's past trauma and control it accordingly.

It is kinda cruel, but this also can make him much stronger than before. Hikaru is hope for this world and he can't be down by some trauma.

"So that's why you need to fight it."

I said while looking at Hikaru who held his sword pointing at me. The frown on his eyebrows and his gritted teeth made everyone know what he felt right now.

He makes that face while looking at me, but it is not actually toward me that look for, but someone who made his trauma in the first place.

"I-I will end this. You will not hold me down like before."