Ankahe Jajbaat🍂|✓|

•••••§•••••

" Murtasim!?"

The moment was enough to snatch her every dream...the moment she saw him with her ..it felt like someone again insulted her.. abandoned her ..

" Meerab tumhe yeh Jo dekha ..? Sach nahi hai yaken Karo..! "

Murtasim scared and fear filled in his heart..while Meerab nodded her head..in negative and said ..

" Pata hai jab haya ne kaha ..Ki .. tum...tum...uske kareeb ana chahte ho...usse pyaar karte ho...Maine yaken nahi kiya..."

Fresh tears made their way from her eyes...and her heart was filled with sorrow..

" Mujhe bolne ka mauka toh do Meerab! "

He said ...when she continued..

" Sab dekh liya maine murtasim..tum bhi in sab jaise hi ho... Bewafaa..Dhokebaaz..! "

Murtasim nodded his head and tried to walk towards her ..

When she took her step towards him and grabbed his collars by her both hands ..

" Kyu ? Haya se pyaar hi tha ..toh mere saath yeh khel kyu khela murtasim? "

She asked ...when he cupped her cheeks... she jerked his hands not letting him touch her ..

" Don't touch me ..! I ..I feel disgusted "

She said and was about to go .. when murtasim grabbed her hands ...and enraged she ..couldn't't control herself that she slapped him hard on his right cheek...

She can't bear..this ..The scene was getting flashed in front of her every second...haya was hugging him from back.. resting her head on his back and kissing him lightly on his shoulders...

The scene was hearbreaking..No one could have felt that betrayed... no one can feel..the pain she was going through...

Murtasim eyes widened when she slapped him...he couldn't believe that she slapped him.. insulted him... Being an angry man he pulled her closer to him ... Meerab was a mess..her eyes were deep hurt ..tears couldn't stop...he was in pure anger ..

" Tumhari himmat kaise hui...? "

He asked in his angry tone...

" You know what Murtasim..you don't deserve me..! You don't.."

Meerab said slowly looking into his eyes...
While his grip on her shoulders tightened and she hissed but it was not visible to him...

He can be cool and calm person until someone press his wrong nerve...he will be an lion..who will destroy everything coming into his way...

" Baigairt toh tum ho Meerab.."

When he said she again raised her hands but he caught hold and twisted her hands behind her back..