44: Insecurities

(Chapter - 44)

"Again that pathetic name, huh? Why do you want to know about him? HE IS ALREADY MARRIED NOW, GODDAMIT!" He yelled at her and held her jaw tightly as tears threatened to spill from her eyes. "You don't want to awaken my demon, right? Just don't push on that matter, baby, that would be better for you and for us." He said as he pulled her arm, forcing her to stand and dragged her to their room. "Do you really want to know something?" She clenched her jaw as he threw her on the bed. 

"I NEVER FUCKING LOVED YOU, HEEESEUNG, AND I WOULD NEVER!" She yelled at his face but was stopped abruptly as he slapped her right across her face. "Slap me again, that's what's left from you! You are rarely home to spend some time with me, and whenever you come, you bring doom with yourself." She said as Heeseung's grip from her neck loosened.

"I am leaving this hellbounded place." She said as she dumped some of her clothes into the suitcase and zipped it up. "You can't. I won't let you leave." He said as he grabbed her waist from behind harshly, and inserted a syringe in her neck. "Have a good sleep, darling." He picked her up before she could fall down and pecked her forehead before placing her on the bed.

"Heeseung, untie these handcuffs!" She said as she kicked her legs in the air. "Aww, you look so cute like this." He said as he traced her face, the agitated expression never leaving her face. "First, you have to promise me that you'll be a good girl, then only I will uncuff this." He smirked as he sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for her reply.

"If you'll misbehave again, I won't hesitate to cuff you." He said as he unlocked the cuffs using his phone. "Come on, now hug me." He said as he scooted near her in the bed, burying her face into his chest as he drew patterns using fingertips on her face without blinking his eyes, truly mesmerised by her beauty.

"If you really missed me, you should have told me, hmm?" He said as he held her small waist using his large hands, making her face him. "I will." She said, fiddling with her fingers. "I will always try to be the best one for you." He smiled subtly as he said, wiping the tears from her face.

"You were never like this before, what happened to you?" She looked at him with her swollen eyes as tears continued to slip down her cheeks. Heeseung smiled, cradling her face in his palms and replied, "You made me like this, and now none can change me." He said as he pecked her lips, and hugged her from behind as he hummed a tune.

"I liked the old you better." She whispered to herself.

*************

"The President's office has made a really important decision today, and from now on, people can travel to other countries, and we will be permitting visitors in our country from this day onwards, following the protocols." Yakura spoke on behalf of his brother in front of the press as people cheered upon hearing the news. Yakura smiled subtly before getting off the podium.

Heeseung switched off the television in his office, taking a sigh as the event went past swiftly without any troubles. "Close all the chain clubs that I own for tonight." Heeseung told his manager who nodded and went outside to pass on the orders to others. It was Yera's birthday that day, and the new made decision was his gift to the people.

He had planned to enjoy the night with his beloved and went off work before time to give her a surprise. "Yera, where are you?" He said as he quietly entered the room, avoiding to make any noise. "I am here." The reply came from the dresser where she sat, looking herself in the mirror. "Do you remember what's today?" He whispered in her ear, looking at her confused face from the mirror, as he fished out a pendant from his pocket, sweeping her hair to the side, exposing her neck to him as he delicately rested the pendant over her collarbone, securing it.

"Happy birthday baby." He smiled, pecking her cheek as she got flustered and replied back thanks to him. "I thought you never remembered it." She smiled at him. "How can I forget such an important day, huh?" He said in arrogance, a bit saddened by the fact that she assumed.

"I am sorry about assuming that..." She nervously looked at him through the mirror. "Could we go out tonight?" She asked hesitantly, expecting him to deny the offer she made, but was surprised when he nodded at her request and told her to get ready.

"Heeseung, I want to ask you a question." She spoke as she tilted her face towards him. "Go ahead," He said as he sipped on his shake. "Do you really love me?" She asked, causing him to immediately stop sipping up his shake.

"You seem to not believe me, I guess." He said as he smiled towards her and tousled her hair. 

"I will prove it when I need to, someday." Heeseung said as he resumed sipping his shake while adoring her face from across.

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️