𝐱: 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗽𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻; 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱! :𝟏𝟎

♪♫❝ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵉ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ⁱˢˡᵃⁿᵈ, ᶠˡᵒᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵏʸ
ᴵ'ᵐ ʰⁱᵍʰ ᵃᵇᵒᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᴵ ᵘˢᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵏⁿᵒʷ
ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ'ᵐ ᶠᵃʳ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵃⁿʸ ᵈᵃⁿᵍᵉʳ, ˢᵃᶠᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵃⁿʸ ᶠᵃⁱˡᵘʳᵉ
ᴳᵘᵃʳᵈᵉᵈ, ᴵ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ˢʰᵉˡᵗᵉʳ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳᵐ ❞♪♫
- 𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎
ʙʏ 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚁𝚊𝚝 & 𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙻𝙻

━━━━ •┈••✦ 🖤 ✦••┈• ━━━━

˖⁺‧₊˚⚜️🎭⚜️˚₊‧⁺˖

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐺𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝐺𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑑 closed the large doors when Emperor Belos entered the throne room. The Emperor grunted in pain as he fell forward, landing on his knees, and his mask fell onto the ground.

His body deformed into a sharp dark goop figure before he punched one of the pillars multiple times while the masked guard turned his head from the scene.

The Emperor collected himself and put his mask back on after his hand returned to normal-excess goop was left on the pillar.

Bits of goop seeped through his armor and mask as he turned his head and snatched the palisman the Golden Guard prepared for his uncle.

The Emperor snapped the palisman, and its life force was sucked out; he sighed as the palisman crumbled to dust in his hands.

"I need more." The Emperor reached his hand out to the Golden Guard.

"That was the last one from our reserves." The Golden Guard informed. "The Palistrom Wood has been over-harvested."

The Emperor snatched his hand away with displeasure.

"Uncle, let me help! We can make more palisman." Hunter insisted. "Actually, I heard about this technique harnessing wild magic to- Uh..." He paused when Emperor Belos turned to look at him.

"Sorry." The boy muttered.

Emperor Belos walked toward Hunter and put his hand on his shoulder. "Please, be careful." He begged. "Our family is gone because of wild magic. I can't let the same happen to you." The Emperor tightly squeezed the boy's shoulder as more dark green goop dripped onto his cape.

"Find me more palismen." Emperor Belos commanded. "I can depend on you, right?" He asked, and the Golden Guard nodded.

Unbeknownst to the men, Kikimora had walked away from the entrance doors after eavesdropping on the two's conversation, scheming how to outshine the Golden Guard.

─── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───
˖⁺‧₊˚⚜️˚₊‧⁺˖

"What if... I open a magic pet shop, but it's password protected." Luz sleepily suggested as the palismen lay fast asleep.

The human girl rolled over to a red bird palisman. "The password is: 'You're a little angel.'"

The bird chirped in response as the girl admired the palisman's cuteness.

Suddenly, the palisman shelter shifted, catching Luz and the palismans off guard.

The human girl irritably opened the door. "Hey! We're a little busy... In here!" Her eyes widened when she realized the palisman shelter was many feet off the ground.

She gasped and looked up to find the shelter hooked to a flying airship.

"I think we're being kidnapped," Luz said to the palismans, and they all whimpered in fear except for Little Rascal.