𝐱𝐯: 𝗮𝗮𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸!!! :𝟏𝟓

♪♫❝ ᵂʰʸ ʷᵉ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ? ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ
ᵂᵉ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵘʳᵗˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐ ᵒˢᵗ
ᴼʰ, ᴵ ᵗʳⁱᵉᵈ ˢᵗᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ᶜᵒˡᵈ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒ ⁿ ᵃˡ
ᴬˡˡ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᶠⁱʳⁱⁿᵍ ˢʰᵒᵗˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ
ᴵᵗ'ˢ ʷ ᵃ ʸ ᵗᵒᵒ ʰᵃʳᵈ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᵖᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ᴵ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᶜᵃⁿ 'ᵗ ˡᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒ ❞♪♫
— 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝙳𝚘 𝚠𝚗 ʙʏ 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛 ꜰᴛ.  𝙽𝚘𝚊𝚑 𝙲𝚢𝚛𝚞𝚜 & 𝙳𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕 𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚜

━━━━ •┈••✦ 🖤 ✦••┈• ━━━━

˖⁺‧₊˚⚜️🎭♛⚜️˚₊‧⁺˖

"𝑁𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 this 'mission' would be such a bore," Annika spoke to Hunter, who stood beside her with a pencil and checklist board held in his hands.

The blonde's brows furrowed. "Remind me why I was assigned to you, of all people?"

"Because I am what people think of when the word authority comes to mind," the brunette smugly replied.

Hunter gave her an unimpressed look. "Are you sure the words you're not thinking of are chaos and mayhem?"

"That's probably the nicest compliment you've ever given me."

The boy rolled his eyes and focused back on the current task Darius assigned to them, which was to transport supplies from Lectura of The Right Hand to the Emperor's castle with the help of coven scouts, resulting in the two teens not being able to speak as freely as they would have wished.

"Speaking of authoritative imagery," Hunter looked the girl up and down, "what's up with the outfit change?"

Annika's brows knitted together. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're not wearing your usual attire," he pointed out.

She looked down at her black and golden suit. "And what's the problem with what I'm wearing now?"

"Aren't you hot in that?"

The Right Hand was known as one of the hottest areas on the Boiling Isles, so his question was valid.

"Speak for yourself," she deflected. "You're the one wearing armor !"

"I wear this to protect myself, and I'm wearing fewer layers than you are," he paused before adding. "You do realize that sunlight is more absorbent to black material, right?

"Yeah, so is metal. Your point?" Annika asked with a raised brow. "And even if I'm hot in this suit, you'd never know if I'm sweating or not," the girl stated with a smug look.

Hunter shook his head before he turned to find the coven scouts struggling with one of the crates. "Hey, be careful with that!" He yelled. "We need these supplies to be in good condition for the Emperor."

The scouts shouted short apologies as the blonde began to run over to them, leaving Annika to stand alone.

─── ⋆˖⁺‧₊⟡
〚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 〛
⟡₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───

"Today, we're here to discuss our revolution group name," Raine began the WAT's secret meeting.

"I don't see the problem with our current group name," Darius commented.