𝐱𝐢𝐢: 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 :𝟏𝟐

♪♫❝ ᴱᵛᵉʳʸ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ʰᵉʳᵉ, ᴵ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᴵ'ˡˡ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ
ᵀʰᵉ ˢᵐᵒᵏᵉ ʷⁱˡˡ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᶜˡᵉᵃʳ, ᴵ'ˡˡ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ᶠᵉᵉᵗ
ᴱᵛᵉʳʸ ʰᵒˡᵉ ᴵ ᶠᵃˡˡ ⁱⁿ, ᴵ ᵈⁱᵍ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ ᵃ ᵍʳᵃᵛᵉ
ᴬ ᵈⁱᵗᶜʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵃⁿ ᴵ ˡⁱᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ᴵ ʳᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵐʸ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵃʸˢ
--------
ᴱᵛᵉʳʸ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᴵ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ, ᴵ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ, "ᴵᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ˡᵃˢᵗ"
ᴺᵒᵗ ᵃ ᶠˡᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ, ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᶠᵃᵗʰᵒᵐ ᵐʸ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᵖᵃˢᵗ
ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ⁱᵐᵃᵍⁱⁿᵉ ᶜʳʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵒʳ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿʸ ᵖᵃⁱⁿ
ᴸⁱᶠᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵃⁿᵈ ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵒ ᵍʳᵃʸ ❞♪♫
— 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 ʙʏ 𝙱𝚛𝚢𝚎

━━━━ •┈••✦ 🖤 ✦••┈• ━━━━

˖⁺‧₊˚⚜️♛⚜️˚₊‧⁺˖

After the palismen incident, Annika and Hunter were severely punished by Emperor Belos.

The Golden Guard was not allowed to go on missions, while the crown princess was to be kept on a close eye by a member of the Emperor's Coven, especially when she went outside the castle. She had only two places where she could be left alone for privacy.

─── ⋆˖⁺‧₊⟡
〚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 〛
⟡₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───

"I can ask the B.A.Ts if they want to join us, but we'll still need more recruits and supplies," Raine informed the group.

Raine, Darius, Eberwolf, and Annika sat in a secret room for a meeting. Annika had asked the group to meet so she could tell them of the incident and discuss plans for the future.

"We could also start creating our own weapons since Belos might start noticing these missions for rare weapons," Annika offered. "But also because Hunter might tell Belos something about it, and then he'd obviously become suspicious about all of this shit."

Darius, Eberwolf, and Raine nodded in response.

"True, but we can put the main reasons for these missions as a minor part, giving the main point little attention from any suspicious eyes," Darius added.

Raine turned their attention to Annika. "So, you'll go to the missions with the Golden Guard after he's allowed to go out again." They said as a matter of fact, and the crown princess nodded in response.

─── ⋆˖⁺‧₊⟡
〚 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 〛
⟡₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───
˖⁺‧₊˚⚜️🎭♛⚜️˚₊‧⁺˖

Annika sighed as she lay down on the comfortable mattresses the castle library provided, realizing she had stared at the book in her hands for too long and had made no progress in one of her research.

Luna, her jellyfish palisman, gurgled at the girl.

"Perhaps I have many things on my mind." Annika soon groaned. "The Day Of Unity is approaching, and I still haven't found a single book that doesn't give ambiguous instructions on how to get rid of sigils!"

Luna gurgled again.

"Well, Looney, not everyone is a nerd like your original owner."

The jellyfish returned her an unamused look.

Suddenly, the two heard footsteps. Annika looked over to the palisman; that was not something she listened to every day at the library's restricted section. The only person she could think of who came here would be Belos.