"Do you know about the small exhibition thing that's going to happen in the neighbouring park tomorrow?" Min-ji said as she shoved her phone inside her pocket. "Exhibition?" I said totally clueless of what's happening and what's not. "You don't know? Everyone is going to participate in that." Hye-rin commented. "What's it all about?" I questioned again. "You have to make something from your own hands, it could be anything. And then just sell it there." A-rah said as she smiled. My lips formed an 'O' in acknowledgement. But still another question triggers my mind. "What are you all going to sell?" I asked incase I get some idea, "I think we are keeping it a secret, you can see them tomorrow... Tomorrow is not so far, is it?" Hye-rin said and the other two nodded agreeing to what she just said. I let out a sigh. I know they are not the truest friends of mine, but they are all I got. "Its already late, I have an appointment, I'll see you all later." Min-Ji said. "Oh yeah, I have to study for teaching it tomorrow. I'll take me leave." Said A-rah. "Then I think I should also leave." Lastly, Hye-rin added as one by one each of them left leaving me alone.

All through the way I was thinking about what should I make, what should I exhibit and suddenly my mind shined with a thought. "A muffler." I said as I smiled. It is winter still, and also its kind of windy these days. A muffler could be a great choice, not only it's currently winter so it's useful but also trendy these days. I jumped at my thought as I rushed to the nearby shop.

I cuddled the wool in my arms as I got out of the shop. I purchased a beautiful sap green coloured wool and I hope I can knit a beautiful muffler with them. I rushed to home after changing into something comfy, I tied my hair into a bun. Keeping a cup of tea and a basket of tangerines to my side, I sat down on the floor with the knitting needles in my hands. But voila, I forgot how to knit. I let out a sigh as I ended up tangling the wool. I remember my mother teaching me how to knit, but no matter how many times I try, I never get the base later done correctly.

I kept the wool and needles on the ground as I looked around, feeling defeated. But as soon as Hye-rin's, Min-Ji's and A-rah's faces pops in my mind, a sudden rage developes in my mind. The rage to clasp their confidence down. Overall, if my boyfriend doesn't give up and tries till very end to master every task given to him then how could I give up so easily. With a deep breath I got up from my seat finding the laptop I was watching kdramas on yesterday. "Where is it?" I mumbled as I flipped the quilt finding it right there. "Got it." A sudden smile appeared on my face as I grabbed the laptop and went straight to my original spot sitting down, starting a tutorial video. Focusing on each and every movement was so hard as the knitter was quite fast so I had to put the video on 0.25x to properly look through her movements.

As I try to knit the base layer I'll tell you something about the girls I was talking to earlier. They are my neighbouring ladies who lives in the apartment around this area. They all are young and successful and the three of them are friends since highschool whereas I met them when I just moved in here from Busan. I know that they just behave nicely with me because of my boyfriend but it's fine, until I have someone I could hangout with.
Starting with Min-Ji, she is a teacher, she teaches the kids from elementary schools. She is 28 and the tallest ever girl I could see. She is almost as tall as my boyfriend. Coming to Hye-rin she is currently studying as well as working part times while managing her small business of necklaces and pendants. She is beautiful, if you have a glance at her you would not believe if she is real or just a creation of AI. Lastly, A-rah, she is a veterinarian, she is 31, you could see from the dark circles under her eyes that how much she had to study and do overtimes to reach the position she is at. She works at a hospital and have her own clinic as well. Coming to me, I'm 24, currently studying and I work part-time at a flower shop. Though my boyfriend wanted me to stay at home and put that time in my studies instead but I didn't wanted to be a dependent woman. Atleast I can make enough money for my tuition fees with my job.