Who is my Father?

"My head hurts," I groaned out. I looked around to find that there were nine people bowing. The one with the snake wrapped around the man's arms was putting his elbow on the burgundy colored haired boy's back making it hard for him to breathe.

        My body had moved on its own and next thing I knew was that the man with the snake went flying into the tree. I held the boy in my arms protectively. "It's okay to use Total Concentration Breathing now," I had said. I looked at the man in front of us. "My apologies for interrupting, but there are some cases of good demons. This boy's sister is the second one in history. She hasn't eaten any humans at all. Look, let the girl eat raw animals. It's still blood and flesh. After all, you are looking at the first sunwalking demon. I know from experience that if you kill one's family they will have revenge. I may not know who my father is but I know that I'll protect the human race. Please, Master, give the Kamado girl a chance."

       "As you wish, my child," Master Kagaya said. "If you are found to be lying-"

       "Why would I lie about my granddaughter!?" I seethed. I was whacked on the head by the Wind Pillar. I looked at him. "You're an asshole, Nemi."

       "M-my family is descended from you?" the boy known as Kamado Tanjiro asked in disbelief.

      "Of course," I tried to sound happy but I truly wasn't. No, I was pissed that Yoriichi had me marry his best friend: Kamado Sumiyoshi. "I'm trying to find a cure for the curse of the Ubuyashiki family. It's the same flower that Kibustuji Muzan is looking for: the Blue Spider Lily. If we find it first then we can break the curse."

       "You smell bitter and angry," My grandson said.

      "She has every right to be mad at what her mother figure did," Ubuyashiki-sama said. "After all, not only he forced her to marry Kamado Sumiyoshi but he made her forget about her alpha father and her omegan mother-both males by the way. Rumor has it that Michikatsu Tsugikuni is her mother."

        "Does he have another name? A nickname perhaps?" I asked hopefully.

        "All I know is that he is Upper Moon One. He had nicknamed his daughter Blue Spider Lily," Ubuyashiki-sama said.

       "Come home, Blue Spider Lily," I heard a male's voice in my head. "I'm Upper Moon One: Kokushibo. Yell 'Nakime' and you'll be home. Your father will be very happy to be with you again if you remember him at all."

        Memories of my past-my true past-came rushing into my head. It made me have a migraine and I felt like throwing up.

         "What's wrong?" Tanjiro asked. "Why do you have kanji for Lower Moon Twelve?"

        "It has started, Tanjiro," I said. "Nakime!"

Author: I will be posting soon. Until then, ja ne!