.

„Hmmm...Neh?"

„Mh?"

„Why do you love me, Takuya?"

As if Sekizan had waited for this question for all his life, he answered without any hesitation.

"You know of my unrivaled sweet tooth, right?"

"...Yeah?"

Then, he turned to face you and said earnestly, "You are so unbelievably sweet that just spending time with you gives me more serotonin than any piece of chocolate or pastry could ever give me."

You had expected a lot. Anything, really. Just not that. From Sekizan.

Silence.

For a few seconds, you just stared at each other; you were too stunned to speak honestly. Until, with every passing second, your boyfriend's face grew hotter and hotter until it was the shade of a ripe tomato. Hastily, he covered it with his hands as he fell sideways onto the couch. He wanted to vanish into thin air.

Then, you finally started laughing wholeheartedly as you glomped him (making you land on top of his muscular back) and cuddled him.

"Aaaww Taku, you're soooo sweet. I didn't even know you were such a sweet-talker!"

"Hmmmhhngh!!!", was all he grumbled in utter embarrassment. He knew what you just did there!

Now Sekizan finally understood what Hachioji meant with "When it comes to (Y/n)-san, you always make a fool of yourself, it's quite cute and funny to watch hahahaha", because he was so right. Why did he think it was okay to say something like that out loud? Somehow, his brain just shut down whenever he was with you and the coolheaded Takuya flew, not only out the window, but all the way to the damn moon.