Intro

Lycoris and Lilybell; Japan's protectors from terrorists. They've been able to secretly take out any terrorists that have attempted to destroy the peace between the citizens of Japan. Anyone up to no good will be dealt with by Lycoris or Lilybell, and any incidents that spills out or happen so suddenly are just turned into accidents that make it believable for the citizens.

It's been like this for a long time. With the help of Lycoris and Lilybell, peace have been in place. Of course, the work is divided. Lycoris protect half of Japan and Lilybell protect the other half. But recently, Kusunoki, the head commander of Lycoris and the head commander for Lilybell have considered joining forces and protecting Japan as a whole together. But before they take initiative action to do so, they both agreed to see if a Lycoris and a Lilybell can get along at all since each organization has their own way of handling missions. Lycoris are more quiet while as Lilybell are more forceful.

This is where Y/n L/n comes in. A 2nd ranked Lilybell with excellent skills. He is given orders to work with Chisato Nishikigi, a 1st ranked Lycoris. Y/n And Chisato will be the first testers to see if a Lycoris and a Lilybell can work in the field together without any sort of issue.

Y/n was sent to Tokyo, where Chisato and DA is located. Since he won't be anywhere near HQ, the head commander made sure to find a small place he can live in. He had 3 days to settle in and then it was off to working with the Lycoris. And once those days passed, today marked the day he was going to meet Chisato Nishikigi.