⚾︎

"yamada." vance texted.
"piss off.." bruce replied, clearly tired not even knowing who was texting him.
"yamadaaaaa, it's me. vance?" vance said while he was a little worried.
"oh, why'd you get my number?" bruce replied clearly awake now.
"finney. is that ok?" vance asked.
"yeah fine, let me sleep first though"
"ok". vance replied

Time goes by, the two boys finally asleep.. but one. the young, blonde, freckled boy was watching baseball games just to get to know his crush a little more. He wasnt such a big deal of crushes but this dude, damn Vance was in love. After about half an hour, Vance had sorta probably been thinking about Bruce way too much that he would go on and text him again. 

"bruce? you're a pitcher right?" vance would ask, literally having no clue what his crush's role is.

₊˚⊹♡

Time goes on for more, Vance finally fell asleep as it was about 7:30 in the morning, The poor blonde boy getting up, hearing his mom and dad fighting again. Knowing his dad was drunk. his poor mom had just passed her interview for a new job. Denver really wasnt the place to be..was it?

But all the things that you've seen..

Bruce had gotten up, popping on some beige pants, black shirt, black cap and some black n white converses. He felt comfortable in them, much for fixing his hair. he heard his sister, Amy, getting yelled at to get up. The baseball kid laughed, getting his bag sorted before he walks down. instantly heading to the  garage where he would hop on his bike and ride to school.

Slowly fade away..

Vance headed towards school, walking with his three friends, Zach, Mike and Leanna. Zach had been friends with Vance since they were around 10, they met mike at age 12, Leanna joining them not so long ago, Leanna was a tomboy, she would always fit in with the boys. 

༝༚༝༚

₊˚⊹♡

hey!! i totally forgot about the prolgue and the introduction of character so the next chapter will be a little late! 

୨♡୧