The Bar

It was 3am in Los Angeles California. Unlike any night you go to the bar. You just got dumped by your boyfriend of 2 years. You decide to drink your feelings away with not a care in the world. As you sit down you notice something strange. This guy that looks oddly familiar almost like he was in a movie you had seen. You decide to ignore it and ask for a beer. The guy turns around. "On me", said the guy. "Are you sure?", I said. "Of course, my pleasure", he said. "What's your name", I said. He lied. "Uh my name is Charlie", he said. "Nice to meet you, I'm Sam", I said. "Greetings and Salutations", Charlie said. "What brought you here tonight", he said. "My boyfriend dumped me because apparently I wasn't girlfriend material", I said. "Oh wow, im so sorry", he said. "If it makes you feel better, I just got dumped too", Charlie said. "So we both got dumped, good thing to have in common haha", I said. We continued talking for hours. The bar finally closed. "Goodbye Charlie", I said. "Goodbye Sam", Charlie said. As I'm walking to my car, a warm hand touches my shoulder. As I turn around he is kissing me. We kissed for a long minute. He was blushing. "Do you wanna go to my place", Charlie said. "Of course", I said. He drove me there in his red convertible. As I got out of the car he threw me over his shoulder and started kissing me. My stomach was full of butterflies. He places his hand down to my butt. We make our way on to his bed. "We don't have to do this", he said. "No I want to", I said.  We both quickly take our clothes off. His abs against my chest. He starts kissing me. He was playing with my hair and touching my stomach. He works his way down and starts kissing my chest. "Is this okay?", he said. "Yes keep doing it", I said with my face bright red.

Hope someone is enjoying this! I am not a writer at all but I'm obsessed with Christian Slater.