fallen Angel

Kryoz’s pov

I knew as soon as I saw him.

His fluffy white hair making his vivid heterochromia eyes stand out, while freckles dotted his pale face. his red and blue irises following anything deemed interesting to that beautiful mind, while a soft smile decorated his lips almost permanently. His attitude only rivaled mine, as sass and sarcasm spilled continuously from his mouth like addictive poison. tasting so sweet and innocent but deadly if given too much.

He was beautiful. An Angel with a twist, but I knew.

From the moment our gazes collided and small sarcastic smirks were exchanged. Words shot back and forth aimed to pick apart and put together in a battle of compassionate wits. Jokes born from nothing but venom and amusement turned into phrases of love and endearment, but only we’d ever know. Our own little language that could never be deciphered or heard.

He was incredible. A seemingly indestructible diamond, but I knew.

The second our lips met in a flurry of desperate love, as gasps of relief and surprise broke the silence surrounding us. A romance made in a world of drugs, alcohol and crime. oh, so lovely and bright, surrounded by a darkness that held us captive. a never relenting pressure hellbent on cracking that diamond i held in my arms.

He was mine. and I would always be his, but i knew.

I knew.

The instant I saw his face, bruised, battered and broken, while his wrists and ankles were tied to that chair. The evil silhouette behind him smiling menacingly as the barrel of the gun parted his white locks. His loving eyes locked on my horrified face as I watched a red rose bloom in between them before wilting that very second.

He was an angel, but I knew.

I knew he could never stay.

Angels aren't meant to be on Earth

(I did post this on ao3 as well. :D user name: Who8523)