chappy 1

i done spent 1 2 3 am thinkin' about ya
don't wanna be without ya
cause im on that liquid courage
(drunk texting Chris brown)
elena wiley

"HOLY FUCK NO DONT DO THAT WHAT THE FUCK NO! BITCH BETTER NOT!"
i was now in the middle of a scream fest with my computer.
i was watching insidious 2 on netlix and im about to move to mexico city.
i chucked my laptop on my bed and tip toed downstairs into my brothers room, to get my suitcase.
im going on a school trip to la for like 4 weeks.
we're apparently going to go to disneyland and all these museums and shit. it was like $1,500 and I had to pay half so it better be good.
we're taking a plane there first then we're gonna be driving around in a bus.
if i end up sitting with someone that smells bad i will drown myself.
like have you heard of a shower boy?
i continued to tip toe into his room and he wasn't even in there. i went over to the end of his bed to grab the suitcase off the floor when an arm grabbed my ankle.
'HOLY FUCK!"
i heard my brothers obnoxious laugh from under the bed.
"you were so scared!"
he toppled over on the bed snorting whilst i grabbed the suitcase and left the room.
how the fuck am i related to that.
my brothers fourteen and i'm almost eighteen. i'm seventeen, i'll be eighteen in like 4 months.
so i mean i'm basically eighteen.
i laid the suitcase on my bed and rummaged through my clothes. long story short, i packed like my entire closet.
soon after i finished packing i slipped on an oversized tee and shorts and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and all that other shit. then i ya know hit the sack.

when the morning light goes here our souls
we will walk away from empty gold
(empty gold halsey)

i woke up bright and early ready to go to the airport, although i got no fucking sleep.
i grabbed my grey nike sweats and black tee and all black nike frees. i brushed my teeth and straightened my ever so curly hair as my brother put my suitcase in the car. shortly after i finished putting on my makeup i hopped in the car and we were on our way.

the airport was so fucking crowded. as soon as i bought a coffee i got on the plane. i managed to get a window seat in the middle somewhere. which wasn't too bad considering i almost missed the flight because i had to piss.
the flight to California is around 5-6 hours. thankfully nobody from my school sat by me they were all in the front. but just my luck a crying baby was in front of me and two old women to the right of me.
i put in my headphones and played all your fault by Chris brown. shortly after that i fell asleep.
I woke up to the sound of the intercom of the plane. i checked my phone and realized it was time to get off. i grabbed my bag from under my seat. i had no idea where i was going because i realized i left my bus schedule on the plane. i tried looking around for people from my school. although i couldn't see anything barely. i was too lazy to grab my glasses out from my bag. i was so tired, i remembered my bus was a red and purple color. so i hopped on the first red and purple bus i saw and passed out from lack of sleep.