into

Hey my name is ireland my best friend is Alex we've known each other since I care to remember, my family is weird but I guess she dies good with weird last year I found out she was a werewolf and I don't know how I couldn't since this, seriously I have a highly sensitive nose and I can pick up on anything, from what I know she's pretty badass, but of course she is she's my best friend but it's kind of funny a werewolf and a vampire being friends? Seriously, I could have staked myself in my grave, no, not littery, I guess I should have known, tho because my dogs act weird when she comes over, and they are highly trained attack dogs and it's not like we trained them to be or anything it's just in thier blood, I have four dogs in all, five it counting mom's little ankle bitter,her little baby as she calls her, but my dogs are huge no wonder the mail man is scared to come to our house I mean if our German shepherd wasn't enough, we have a pit bull,a Belgian malinios and a Doberman pitcher they all have yearly check ups, daily brushes, playtime, and extrasize training they all are really good with people and expechily love kids, my little sister absolutely loves our dogs, but she wanted a cat last year and she ended up with two one for mom and one from dad, Alex got her the nesesides for her pets like thier collars and walkers so we could tain them to go on walks like our dogs she also got a baby lamb when she was about two and our German shepherd was all over the baby lamb claimingit as her present instead, when Iceland was a baby we got Annabella, Annabella is our  German shepherd, Iceland is my baby sister, my baby sister can't deal with death, she hates it Dad always repremends her when she brings them back to life even by just an accident, she heals them and goes against mother nature and time themselves. In the past eight years of her life, she has brought our German shepherd back 3 times. Her lamb back once.
And my Belgian Malinois twice once from the grave(six feet under) and once when she got shot when a police officer tried to take Iceland into the building when she was throwing a tempertatrum not wanting to go to school (her first year of school.) I named her izzy from mom's name Isabelle finding I loved mom's name when I was little. Our oldest of our dog's is dad's and dad's dog is big,black and bulky nearly all muscle( if you haven't guessed it's the pit bull) dad says it's hard to think 28 years ago we didn't have our little family, of course mom and dad have known each other longer then that they where high school sweet hearts in high school and before that they where friends and before that their families knew each other and where friends they where born on the same day,same time, same year, and same place. I kind of wish I had a love like that, but I ha e something better and something that the world has never seen before a vampire and a werewolf being best friends because out of everything, she has someone who seems her different Than the rest of the world even herself. And she was consevied and born on her parents' anniversary granted different years but still. Iceland was born on the first day of winter. The little ankle bitter was also a present from my father to my mother. You see, she only likes my mother and only tolerates my father she hates me and my sister, and my mother didn't name her on her dog tag it just has her nicknames, which I think is funny, the Doberman was also mother's gift to dad even tho he already had his pit bull, so granted he named him after his pit bull(maximus) and the Doberman pitcher is max. Max tends to stick with me, tho so  I call him mine. Do in all we have 8 animals and four people the dogs have thier own room whitch is now the animal room because we have more then our dogs we also have a cat tree and that's where the kittens like to sleep, max and maximus sleep in the dog room,izzy sleeps with me, lady and Annabella sleeps with Iceland and our parents just have thier bed to themselves, Tomorrow Is the first day of freshman year and I'm a huge mess of emotions.