• 𝑩 𝑰 𝑶 𝑮 𝑹 𝑨 𝑷 𝑯 𝒀

𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 • 死柄木弔

𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐉𝐈 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 • Tenko Shimura

---- 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ ----

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐒 •
❥︎ Tomura Shigaraki
❥︎ The Future King
❥︎ World's Symbol Of Terror
❥︎ The Next Me
❥︎ Leader
❥︎ Boss

---- 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ ----

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 •
❥︎ 典 (ten) meaning "ceremony, rule"
❥︎ 天 (ten) meaning "heavens, sky" or ❥︎ 展 (ten) meaning "exhibition" combined with 子
❥︎ (ko) meaning "child", 恋
❥︎ (ko) meaning "love" (for females) or 鼓
❥︎ (ko) meaning "drum" (for males).

---- 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ ----

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 • April 4th

𝐀𝐆𝐄 • 21

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 • Male

𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 • 5'9" / 175cm

𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 • 59.8 kg (109 lbs)

𝐎𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 • S-Rank Villian

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐊 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 • Quirk

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒 • Alive

---- 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ ----

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐊 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 •
❥︎ 𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒚 ~ Tomura's Quirk allows him to turn any solid object that is within his reach to dust. When he touches an object with his hands, it will disintegrate and turn into dust. Eventually, Tomura's Quirk was able to evolve and become more powerful. He can now take out a person instantly rather than slowly wait and can now take out a large group of people without having to touch all of them. His quirk managed to evolve to the point where he does not need all five of his fingers to trigger it. Following his operation, he can now selectively choose when he wants his Quirk to be active or not. (𝑯𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒓𝒌𝒔)

---- 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ ----

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 •
❥︎ Tomura Shigaraki is a pale 21-year-old young man. He has light skin and messy, long white hair. His lips are chapped and dry, with a scar on the left side of his lips and a mole on his right. He has small red pupils and wrinkly eyelids with a scar on his right eye.

❥︎ Tomura wears a black bodysuit with several mechanical enhancements similar to that of Nine's. He also dons X-Less' red cape once he finally awakens from his deep slumber, although the top part of his body suit was destroyed in his battle with Endeavor and his cape was completely incinerated. Tomura also now possesses small holes in his hands as a result of acquiring the "All For One" Quirk. It's also shown he lost his skinny figure in the process and gained a more muscular physique, and his left prosthetic fingers were replaced with a bio-mechanical device. The scarring that was caused by Decay during his fight with Re-Destro remains on his right arm, leaving most of it red and cracked.

---- 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ ----

𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 •
❥︎ Mass murder
❥︎ Mass destruction
❥︎ Terrorism
❥︎ Assault and battery
❥︎ Kidnapping
❥︎ Torture
❥︎ Theft
❥︎ Mutilation
❥︎ Conspiracy
❥︎ Vandalism
❥︎ Sabotage
❥︎ Accidental familicide
❥︎ Patricide
❥︎ Animal cruelty
❥︎ Psychological abuse

---- 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ ----

𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 •
❥︎ All For One's Protégé
❥︎ Leader Of The League Of Villians(former)
❥︎ Grand Commander Of The Paranormal Liberation Front

𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍 • Misanthropic Anarchist

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄 • Close and Long range attacks

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 • Deceased.

---- 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ ----

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 •
❥︎ Tomura Shigaraki is a person with a very twisted, malevolent, and warped personality. He doesn't care for his or almost anyone else's life, having no qualms about performing evil deeds like murdering innocent people. Tomura was initially perceived to be a "man-child": arrogant, selfish, dependent, and demanding, becoming angry if things didn't go his way and likening reality to some sort of video game. Tomura lacks subtlety, preferring to eliminate problems through force. Much like a child, Tomura seemed unable to cope with his own feelings, instead lashing out and abusing both others or himself, tearing at his own neck when he becomes frustrated. A very irritable person at the beginning of the series, Tomura would learn to be more patient and self-controlled in subsequent appearances, as a consequence of multiple failed plans and All For One's arrest.

❥︎ Tomura initially appears rather distant towards his other allies in the League, however he has shown to genuinely care about them in his own ways. He bonded with Spinner over their shared love of video games, to the latter's surprise, he cared about them enough to prioritize their comfort once he obtained the necessary finances, and became enraged when Overhaul killed Magne and destroyed Mr. Compress' arm. Beforehand, when Kurogiri labelled the other League members as disposable pawns, Tomura corrects him by saying that they are instead valued allies. Tomura has displayed both faith in the League's capabilities and trust in them to do right by him and their group, as seen when he confided in Himiko and Twice before appointing them to aid Overhaul (knowing they would intentionally sabotage the Hassaikai from within, even without his orders). Furthermore, when Himiko questioned Tomura on his newfound goal to destroy everything, he revealed that his allies are exceptions, saying that he always has room for them and their goals while also telling them to live however they like. This proves that Tomura has developed a true form of care towards his allies, even if he only seldom shows it. This further sets Tomura apart from All For One as he actually has goals and desires beyond himself, and genuinely values his allies.

---- 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ ----

𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒 •
❥︎ Playing video games.
❥︎ Planning attacks.
❥︎ Causing destruction.
❥︎ Recruiting members into the League of Villains. (former)
❥︎ Seeing his comrades have their fun.
❥︎ Using his quirk for evil.

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒 •
❥︎ Heroes.
❥︎ Students of UA.
❥︎ People that get in the way of his goals.
❥︎ Those who aren't his subordinates.
❥︎ His father.
❥︎ His grandmother.
❥︎ Those who act superior.
❥︎ Those who hurt his subordinates.

---- 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ ----

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒 •
❥︎ 8-C | 8-A | High 7-A | 6-C

❥︎ Attack Potency: Island Level
❥︎ Speed: Massively Hypersonic
❥︎ Lifting Strength: Class T
❥︎ Striking Strength: Island Class
❥︎ Durability: Island Level
❥︎ Stamina: Immensely High
❥︎ Range: Standard Melee Range
❥︎ Intelligence: Above Average