Chapter# 1

This is the first introductory chapter of this fanfic, I hope it doesn't turn out so badly and the plot doesn't get boring, nor is it badly written.

Our story begins one morning at the home of Ren Höek, the neurotic Chihuahua, and his best friend and companion Stimpson "Stimpy" J. Cat, the dumb ando stupid blue-nosed red Manx cat.

Ren was the first to wake up when he saw that the postman from outside put a bunch of letters in the door and that they fell to the floor, that caught his attention and he thought:

_ Maybe I'll find something good here, even a preview of my monthly Husk magazine.

A big smile formed on his face after thinking about it, but it quickly disappeared after he also thought that there could be things like threats, debts or something like that. So he set out to open them at once and in effect they were pure notices of debts and threats from the bank, Ren was annoyed and fed up but wanted to ignore them and throw them away. After knocking on the door, he opened and saw a big guy, badly faced, with a lot of muscle and had a deep voice and aggression, who looked for him, Ren wanted to do it for someone else but the guy was not convinced, threatened and intimidated him:

_ Are you Ren Höek?

Ren with some fear and a trembling voice replied:

_This... I don't know that guy, I'm someone else, I'm... am... am...

The guy fed up and angry at that interrupts him, takes him in his arms, squeezes him, and says:

_ Enough!, do not play dumb with me, it is you Ren Höek and I have a notice for you, my boss says he owes you a lot of money for him "services",  So you must pay us or else you will face the consequences.

As he hands him a paper with a huge amount and Ren sees him, he is frightened and unworthy.

Ren rather fearfully and tremblingly replied:

_But... but... How am I going to do that?

  The guy replied:

_ I don't know, we don't care you only have a month to get that money but my colleagues and I will be coming here almost every day.

After that, the guy was leaving but before he hit Ren and saw him leave and disappear from there.  Then he closed the door tightly, left and sat down at the table worried about what to do, and I think it would be a good idea which Stimpy will also work on.

In that Stimpy had just woken up, since he had not been able to sleep well all night because lately after having gone through a very bad time lately and has been thinking about several things.

He got up and went to the kitchen where Ren was and greeted him while yawning:

_ Yawn!, Hi Ren, what's going on?

Ren turned to him and said annoyed about the situation:

_ Ah!, here with the damn debts

The red blue-nosed cat asked him somewhat worriedly:

_ Is it a lot of money? The Chihuahua replied very annoyed:

_ Yes, it is a lot of money, which we must pay.

The redhead replied even more worriedly:

_ Oh, wow, what can we do Ren?

The Chihuahua replied very annoyed:

_ Why aren't you looking for a job?, eediot.

Stimpy replied:

_ Okay Ren, I don't think it's a bad idea.

And it is that Stimpy to be having many somewhat sad thoughts lately, I thought that a job would not be so bad, I think it would be fun to do something different and good to change a little air and your usual routine, and thus distract your mind in something other than those thoughts, apart he thought that it would be good to meet new people.

Then Ren replied:

_ Perfect!, now it is a matter of looking for what it will be.

From that we went to a scene where through a diary, the 2 were looking for employment, but none convinced Stimpy many were quite unpleasant, heavy and weird or asked for too many things, Ren was already very desperate and hurried Stimpy to choose until the cat saw one that looked quite decent and was the best of those that were there, It was a supermarket employee vacancy.

The work looked pretty good, they didn't ask for too many things, and they supported a good salary, only it was a bit far, but that didn't matter to either of them. After that Stimpy along with his papers and prepared to go the next day in the morning to the job interview.

Well this all starts after packing his things and having a long night.
stimpy is woken up the next morning by ren, he wakes up agitated and sleepy but at the same time he is expecting what might happen that day, he gets out of bed, cleans up quickly, puts on a blue suit with a white shirt and a hat, have some breakfast with coffee, take your papers, say goodbye to ren with a cheerful and optimistic tone as usual but at the same time nervous:
_ bye Ren!, see you later.
and ren replies:
_ It's okay, stimpy, don't ruin it, we'll see each other, good luck, you're going to be late.
_ well it's fine ren, see you later, bye.
stimpy comes out, he is between excited and optimal because it could still be something good, new and interesting but at the same time he is confused, nervous and a little shy and afraid that he will not be hired and everything will go wrong.
he reads the address in the newspaper of that supermarket.
he goes to the bus stop, with some enthusiasm, courtesy and optimism he asks some people, how he could get there.
_ hello, could you help me tell me how to get to this supermarket or which bus to take, please.
Many don't know about it, others don't know, very few don't know how to get there and don't tell them.
until a gentleman who seems friendly appears and tells him which truck to take.
_ I know how to get there friend, you must take the next bus that will pass after this one, you have to get off at the last stop and from there walk a bit, it would help you get there but I have commitments and I must go elsewhere.
stimpy happily and gratefully answers:
_ oh joy!, thank you very much, friend.
I wish you luck in what you do.
The man responds with a welcome, and a truck arrives, and everyone at the stop gets on except Stimpy, who is left alone there.
he waits for a long time, until the bus he was waiting for finally arrives.
he gets in, a very bearded and unkempt driver, he asks for his fare coins, he gives them to him and he sees the truck almost empty.
he runs and jumps to sit on an empty window seat.

Love in the supermarketOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara