1. the red silk saree (pt 1)

y/n was wearing a red silk saree with open hair that day

Y/n POV

I was done with the dishes I cooked for him.I was cooking in the kitchen. When suddenly I felt a big ,long, strong arm around my waist. I flinched with that sudden touch. I turned around my head to find out who it was.
And as I guessed it was no one else than him. He wrapped his cold arms around my tiny bare waist. I looked at him. Then I fully turned towards him.

Y/n- What are you doing? Please let me go

I was sweating like hell

He said nothing

He stretched his hand and took a glass of water and drank it and freed my waist. I went to keep ice cream in the fridge. And when I turned back he was standing in front of me. I flinched as I bumped into his strong muscular chest.
There was no space between us. He was soo close to me. I was sweating, breathing heavily and I gulped. He was looking deep into my eyes. Our eye contact was quite long. After a moment I broke the eye contact and looked down. But he was continuously staring at me. I tried to escape but he put his hand on the fridge and blocked me.
And then I understood his intentions were not good. He pinned me against the fridge and pressed his body against me. He put his cold hands on my waist. His hands were so cold that I closed my eyes. I started to breathe even more heavily. After a while I could feel his hands going wild. I tried my best to push him off I applied my full strength, I was pushing him by his chest. But his grip was soo strong that I failed. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. I felt that he was very close to me. I opened my eyes snuggling into his chest.
I felt like stopping him