~Chapter 13~

[people i can't believe we are already at the 13th chapter! And almost 40 votes! Minasan, Arigatogozaimashita~!!]

[btw, what they are wearing is their normal demon slayer corps outfits]

The next day, Giyu reached the Sun kingdom way ahead of time. Everyone from Giyu's generation of royalty's kids had to be there, so even Giyu's sister, Tsutako, had to be there. When Giyu arrived, he approached Tanjiro to ask him about the breathing techniques. 

"Oh, the first step is to learn how to do Total Concentration breathing, which is used along with the Breathing Styles. Wait before that, you will go through vigourous training. And when I say vigorous, don't underestimate, Giyu nii-san. But I don't think you will have a problem. Total Concentration is not the easiest, but you will get the hand of it," Tanjiro said, smiling. 

Giyu stared at him. Oh, what had he gotten himself into. 

"Its like taking all the air into your body and fill it comletely." Tanjiro took a long deep breath from his nose, and exhaled sharply. Giyu tried, but he felt a sharp pain in his diaphram and clutched his chest, and ended up panting. Tanjiro smiled, once again. "When I was learning, I had to go through torture. Look at my hands," Tanjiro showed Giyu his palms. 

Giyu's eyes widened in shock. No, a boy's hands shouldn't be so rough. Tanjiro's hands were as rough as leather, and had scars all over them. There were also remains of bad bruises. 

"Tanjiro, how long did you train to master all the breathing styles?" Giyu asked, his face turning pale. 

"Oh, normally for the easiest breathing style to learn, Water breathing, it took a year and a half for me. But all the breathing styles, let's not talk about that," Tanjiro slipped his hands into his pockets,  closed his eyes, and hung his head. "Giyu nii-san, we have to protect the kingdoms. No matter how tough the training is. It was not that bad for me. Nezuko was training with me. And to answer your question, I trained for ten years."

Words could not describe how shocked Giyu felt. This boy had been traning since the tender age of seven. Nezuko, six. But these two kids were probably the most powerful in this room. 

Soon, everyone started filing in. Then, King Tanjuro addressed everyone. 

"Minna, we will be heading to the training grounds for your training. It is located deep in the mountains. Let me warn you, this is very rigourous training. You will be staying there until your training is over. There will be breathing technique cultivators there to teach you." A shiver went down Giyu's spine. But at least he was above the age of twenty. He did not dare to think about the Kamado siblings. At least they would not be training now.