Chapter 1

In the magical land of Pixlon, a male purple eyed species named William Afton was running through a place in Pixlon known as the Enchanted Forest away from a mysterious creature that was hunting him. William ran as fast as he could, but then he tripped over a tree root. The creature came up to him and attacked him.

On the far side of Pixlon, a girl with wolf ears and a tale and dragon wings was with her skeleton friend trying to find out where her step father was.

"Okay, so we know he can't be at the diner, because that place shut down three years ago. And we both know that he can't be here in Pixlon because that would be too obvious." said the skeleton.

"Thank you for making this easier, Skellington." the girl said, sarcastically.

"Sorry Pixle, it's just... since we don't know where William Afton is, we don't know anybody else who would know where Renaldo is." Skellington replied.

"And pointing out all the bad things isn't going to help me look at the bright side." Pixle said.

"Sorry."

Pixle took one long look at the map hanging over her desk and remembered something that was said on the news about a week ago. On the news it said that something happened in the Enchanted Forest that caused a panic in the nearby village.

"Hey Skellington, what if we checked out the Enchanted Forest?" Pixle asked.

"No way Pixle! After what happened last week, I don't think anybody's allowed in there." Skellington said.

"Still, we don't know exactly what happened. If anything it could lead us closer to finding Renaldo and maybe even Afton." Pixle said.

"I don't know about this. If anything bad happens-"

"If anything bad happens, I'll take the responsibility for whatever happens to us." Pixel interrupted.

"Fine, but we're just looking, okay? And if we don't find anything, we head back. Deal?"

"Deal. And if we do find something we continue searching." Pixel added.

Skellington nodded, and they packed their supplies and headed for the Enchanted Forest.