Where It Began

(Before this starts, you can change the name and the POV it was written in. This is written in 1st person as if I was the person, but you can change it to be third person or second. You can also read the name "Scarlett" as your own name if it makes it more enjoyable)

  I take a few steps into the club, it was large and was filled with plenty of people. I wore a tight black dress that caressed my curves as I walked. Tara and Sam followed close behind me holding hands with their partners. Tara tapped my shoulder and smiled "I'm going to the dance floor with Chad!". She yelled over the beating music, Sam on the other hand was already running off to the bar with her boyfriend that we all call "cute boy". I shrugged my shoulders, being the only one without a partner. Since Mindy and Anika decided to stay back at the house, I was alone. I took a deep breath and started walking to the other side of the bar, opposite of where Sam and her boyfriend sat. "One sex on the beach please." I said to the bartender, smiling as he nodded and started to whip up my  drink. Soon I felt a hand slide around my waist, pressing against the thin material of my dress "hey there pretty lady.". I turned my head slightly, seeing a tall man with a beard and a drink in hand. I pushed his hand away gently, uncomfortable with the situation I was in. He pressed his pelvis against me, his bulge pressing against my back. I got up from my seat and pushed him away, "what the fuck is your problem!?". I yelled, he stepped forward and covered my mouth as he pushed me against the nearby wall in the corner. Muffling my yells. I kicked my legs yet he was bigger than me, all hope seemed lost until a woman grabbed his shoulder and shoved him away from me. "Fuck off perv."

She said, standing in front of me protectively. He looked at her and back at me, scoffing and walking off as he fixed his shirt. The woman turns around and looks down at me slightly, smiling softly "you alright?". Her voice was soothing, I nod still slightly in shock about what just occurred. She held her hand out to shake, soon both of our hands met. "I'm Amber." She said happily, gesturing to me with her other hand expecting the answer of my name. "Scarlett." I said, smiling back as I shook her hand. "Thanks for that...", she smiled and shrugged her shoulders "no worries! The world would be better without those pervs anyways". She wasn't entirely wrong, I looked up at her, my eyes trailing across her body up and down. Damn she was hot, she was tall, her legs were long and the red dress she was wearing had a slit all the way to her thigh. Her presence was enough to make me blush. Her black hair fell across her shoulders perfectly and her smile was intoxicating. "Um...as a thank you, can I buy you a drink ms. Amber?". She nodded, walking over to the bar. My sex on the beach was slid across the counter to me by the bartender, i gestured to her to order and payed for my drink as she spoke. Her voice echoed in my head, each word making my body weak. As I took sips of my drink, I would look over every once in a while to see her grasp her straw with her tongue alone. I turned slightly, placing my drink on the counter.

"Um, so what do you do?" I asked, trying to start a conversation. She looked over and swallowed her sip of Bloody Mary. "I'm a tattoo artist, what about you?", I smiled as she said that. "I'm in school to become a vet, speaking of tattoos, I've always wanted one...". She raised her eyebrows, smiling once more, her eyes almost sparkling. "I could give you one, no charge". She lifted up her dress a little bit, revealing some of her thigh that was covered, she pointed to a dragon tattoo that was surrounded with flower petals and stars. "This was my first ever tattoo, I did it myself". I looked at it, bringing my hand to it, hesitating "may I?" I asked, just wanting an excuse to touch her. She nodded and I gently pressed my hand against her warm thigh, I traced the dragon with my fingertips on her soft skin. Sadly I had to pull my hand away, I looked up at her and saw her biting her lip slightly. "Your hands are soft..." she said, her voice smooth as warm butter.

I blushed as she looked down at me, turning away to hide my almost crimson face. She grabbed my chin lightly with one of her hands and pulled me gently to look at her, we held eye contact for a few moments until Sam walked up with cute boy. Drunk as a sailor, she stumbled into me and used cute boy as a stand. "Woo, Scarlett has some mooves", cute boy apologizes and walks her to the bathroom to clean up a little. I sit up awkwardly, taking the last sip of my drink. "Um here's my number, call me maybe?" I said as I slid a piece of paper to her with my number on it. She looked up at me and gave me the impression of confusion. "You're leaving?" She said, standing up. I shrugged, not even sure where the rest of the group was. "Maybe, I just need to find my friends", I said, motioning to the dance floor. She looked into my eyes, like she was staring into my soul, I was melting inside and surprised I wasn't on the outside either. "Wanna dance?", she suggested. Holding her hand out to me. I looked around hesitating for a moment before taking her hand. "Why not?" I said as we walked hand in hand to the dance floor. Once we stepped onto the floor a salsa song started to play, I closed my eyes slightly as Amber slid her hand across my waist and put the other in the air for me to grab. I placed one of my hands on her back and one in her hand that she was holding up. Most of the couples surprisingly didn't know how to salsa, so a lot of them stepped off the floor, including Tara and chad and Sam and cute boy. Me and a few other couples started to move our bodies. I swayed my hips and moved back and forth with Amber, letting her take the lead as she spun me in different directions, I took a bold move and pressed my body against hers and looked up at her. Our lips close to touching before I took a step back and continued to move my body and slightly grind against her when I had the chance. It felt like there was no one else around us and it was just me and this hot mysterious woman.

I was lost in the music until I heard Tara and Sam cheering me on from the bar "Go Scarlett!". I blushed, slightly embarrassed as they yelled. Amber laughed a little bit and as the music began to change to a more seductive song, she flipped me around and pressed her body against the back of mine. Her hands were all over me and I liked it, I pressed back against her and grinded gently into her body. She started to kiss my neck gently as I moved against her, making me bite my lip in order to restrain from making any noise. "You're a natural..." she said, pressing one hand to the front of my waist. I smiled and looked up at her as I turned back around, "you're beautiful..." I said as I swayed into her one last time. "Call me." I said as I kissed her cheek and walked toward my group that was sitting at the bar. I jumped up and down and interlocked fingers with Tara, "did you see that?! My god she was hot, did you see the way she was dancing with me? And kissing my neck?!?!". Tara jumped with me and smiled like crazy "yes!! Did you give her your number?". I laugh, "of course I did! I would be stupid not to!". Later, we were out of the door, walking back to our car. I drove us home because I was the least drunk, we all went into the house and went into our rooms. Sleeping the drunk away.