yucky girl

"Get her!" Ai Mi screamed, falling behind as Qi qiān caught up.

Your lungs were hot and a pain in your hip was growing. You knew you should have started to try harder at gym, if you did this pain would not be here. You quickly turned into a corner, your stomach dropping immediately. You trapped yourself. You turned and were quickly met to a slap in the face and a shove. You fell to the ground, looking up in fear as Qi qiān stared down at you with a devilish smirk on her lips.

"Ai Mi, Xi Fėng, hurry up." She yelled, kicking your bag away from you. You looked to the ground, avoiding her site as you weakly pushed yourself back. Why were they doing this? Weren't they your friends?

"Just so you know" Qi qiān started, catching your attention. You flenched at her low tone, not wanting to hear her words. "Everyone at school thinks your a wait til. We actually took a survey.." she giggled, Ai Mi showing up behind her out of breath. She snatched the survey from her friend's bag, then shoved it in your face.

"Go on, look!" She yelled, your eyes gluing shut before you felt another hit to the face. You pulled your body into a fetal position, hearing the paper drop before a swift kick was taken to your side. You silently screamed, the battering of sneakers making your body go weak. You deserved this for how ignorant you were to think someone like you could make friends.

Snot dribbled from your nose, making you rub your face with the inside of the sleeve on your wrist. There was blood. You felt nauseous as you squatted down near the brick wall, leaning on it for support. Gray grime rubbed onto your pale cardigan, leaving a large smudge against your shoulder. You didn't care how gross your surroundings were, the way you were feeling was much more important to you right now. Idiotic. Icky. Stupid. Inferior. Second rate. Awful. That's what you felt. How could you have trusted those girls, those cruel cruel girls who used you as a cheap laugh? How could you have trusted anyone so quickly? You should've known that none of them actually liked you and were secretly making fun of you. You just wanted someone to like you, to want to text you. You ought to have just messaged people online randomly like you usually do. People online are much nicer...

You picked up your phone, groaning at the crack on the screen. Of course they broke all of your things, especially your most valuable possession. Your phone was the most expensive thing you owned (and that was saying something!). You had been poor for as long as you remembered, always having to take up tasks for your neighbors and finding animals for money. Your 16th birthday was soon and you were more excited about the fact that you would be able to have a job than presents like normal girls your age. You wanted to be able to enjoy cute items, T.V, makeup, and having fun. You couldn't afford it.

You rubbed your thumb over the crack before quickly stuffing it into your bag. Luckily it wasn't torn up, just the insides were thrown out and kicked around. You collected your books, papers, jacket and shoved it all into your half wet bag. Your lips thinned as you looked over the survey, noticing multiple names that were your supposed 'friends' only hours ago. You should have tore it up but instead you stuffed it in your bag with everything else. You'll keep it as a reminder of your inability to make right decisions. The side of the bag must have been in a puddle of water, you presumed. You dusted off your skirt and rose up, almost immediately curling in on yourself as you felt a pain in your side. They kicked you in your ribs over and over again. Luckily they never got to kick your head because you pulled yourself into a fetal position.

You dipped your head out of the alleyway, looking around before taking a step out. You felt an anxious feeling taking over your stomach, causing it to twist. You felt like throwing up. You were scared of those girls, how quick they were able to switch on and off around you. You knew they had felt that way the whole time but it just didn't feel real yet. You learned your lesson. Your phone read that the time was 6:30, meaning you should have been home 30 minuets ago. You would be mauled by your parents... Other girls your age complain about the strictness of their parents because they wouldn't let them stay out until 10 PM while yours went crazy if you weren't in your room studying by 6. They wanted you to be incredibly successful so they could be rich when you grew up.