02|| Ginny & Josie

Season One
Episode One
PILOT

📍Houston, Texas

A classroom full of rowdy teenagers were joking around with each other. Since the class hadn't started nor had the teacher, Mrs. Gomez, arrived yet.

A tan skin girl could be spotted all the way in the back of the classroom giving a blonde girl a look with a matching frown.

Virginia Miller

The blonde girl, Stella, was very popular but mostly for her flirtatiousness and how easygoing she was.

Stella looked to the other side of the classroom when a dark melanin boy walked in, Mark.

Mark was Stella's new flavor of the month.

Virginia was glaring at Stella and Mark who would flirt with each other consistently. As she walked away Mark went to his desk looking for a writing utensil in his bag but he couldn't find one he turned around looking at Virginia with a crooked grin.

"Uhh...do you have a pen that I can borrow?" Mark asked.

She was shocked to even say anything so she just gave a big smile and handed her pen over to him. Virginia isn't really noticed by boys her age. Most of them think that she is too skinny for them or her skin complexion is not the right shade.

"Thanks." He said turning back around. She stopped smiling as she heard her mother's voice in her head.

𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚'𝐬 V𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 O𝐯𝐞𝐫:
Sex.
Men want it.
And they think you should give it to 'em, but you should never give anything unless you're gettin' somethin' in return.

Stella saw the interaction between them so she got up from her spot and walked over to where they were. Stella was a very jealous and territorial person. She could never just sit still and look pretty while someone made googlily eyes at what was hers'.

"Hi." She said in a soft seductive voice.

"Hi." Mark said leaning forward toward her.

"Hey." She said again hopping on top the desk across from him.

Georgia's Voice Over:
You can get two things from sex with a man..

While talking the blonde tried to take the pen in his hand but he didn't let it go so they ended up playing tug a war with it.

Georgia's Voice Over:
Passion or Power.

"You're such a loser." Stella said when she couldn't get the pen from him then walked away smirking to herself when he followed her leaving the pen on the desk.

G𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚'𝐬 V𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 O𝐯𝐞𝐫:
You better make sure you're gettin' somethin' otherwise, you're just gettin' screwed.

Virginia leaned forward roughly grabbing the pen off Marks' desk. She leaned back in her chair looking at Mark and Stella as the blonde looked up at the boy with her big sparkly blue eyes, a sweet smile on her pink glossy lips and swirling her wavy blonde hair around her finger.