⚛︎REWRITING⚛︎

Hi guys... I know it has been literal months since I updated this book but honestly, I had no motivation to continue posting chapters. I don't want to just end my book on some mediocre chapter. This book means a lot to me but it also came with some type of responsibility that, at the moment, felt like too much for me. I tried lying to myself by saying this book actually helped with my mental stability and for a moment that was true but eventually, it felt draining and almost like a chore. 

And that's why, after taking a break and a little mental refresher, I have officially decided to start rewriting my book! 

Even though I only started writing books on here a year ago, starting with my Stranger Things book, Nyctophobia, I feel as though I have matured. 

A lot has happened to me this year and it has grown me as a person and that is also another reason why I feel as though I should rewrite this book. 

When I first began writing I would just publish chapter after chapter with no plot written and to be frank, that was very sloppy of me. 

Also, I feel like I rushed Logan and Toni's relationship, especially in the beginning when everything was all over the place and I rarely gave them any original moments together, and when I did it was always random and repetitive. 

It's been almost a year since I published this and I didn't want to give up on it so soon. Now, don't expect any new chapters soon because more than likely that won't be happening, but do expect them sometime in the near future. 

I'm going to make it abundantly clear that most of the plot will be changing and all of the cringe-worthy moments that were too dramatic for their own good will likely be gone.  

Farewell for now my fellow Wattpad readers,

Sincerely,

ellyxwr1tes

June 8. 2023