Part 1

Neil was nervous about what he was about to say, he shouldn't be, Neil knew multiple languages, and was currently in a modern language class, but he knew all those languages, he hasn't learned a language around his new family, so yes, Neil was nervous.

Neil started learning Korean because of his newest friend, 은 (Eun). He barely spoke English, he was a study abroad student, and since he was in most of Neil's classes, including exy, Neil and him became great friends.

"안녕하세요." It didn't take his friends long to see what he was doing. Andrew being the first. Andrew was always the first when it came to Neil, but this time it didn't seem like Andrew was to happy about this.

Not that Andrew ever seemed thrilled about Neil, but he didn't full on glare when Neil showed something new.

"Aww Neil, you're so cute," Renee gushes staring up at him. Neil faintly blushes.

"I just-"

"Learning for your new friend?" Matt cuts in, elbowing Neil before sitting down.

"Well yes,"

"What's yes in Korean?" Katelyn smiles, teasingly, Neil didn't know why they where teasing him, but he responds,

"네, but guys, I'm not fluent, but I'm trying, and was wondering if you guy would be okay if I practiced on you, whenever I can." There was a few yes around the group, but one corner was silent.

Neil made it an obvious gesture not to look at him, and everyone noticed, but didn't say anything.

"Well, I've got to go-" Neil was cut off.

"Why? We have practice."

"Where?" Kevin and Andrew echos. Andrew made it a point to make eye contact with Neil, because lately Neil has been going a lot of places without Andrew, and that wasn't a thing before.

Before Eun.

Andrew didn't like him, Andrew doesn't know why he doesn't like him, he just knew he didn't.

"Meeting up with Eun at the library, so we can study together." there was a few responses, but the main one Neil heard was,

"What's library in Korean?"

"I don't actually know, but I know book." Neil smiles cutely so Allison questions it.

"What is it?"

"책," Neil rolls his eyes and turns to leave, but not before he saw Andrew get up and follow him out without saying anything, neither say anything as they walk to the library.

Neil made a mental note to look up the words for school, knowing it would be one of the smartest things to start learning first, because they're at school.

"Hey Neil, hey Andrew," Eun says at the to sit at the table. Andrew doesn't respond, but Neil waves.

"Hey 은,"

"어떻게지내요?" Eun looks directly in Neil's eyes. This would make Neil uncomfortable normally, but Neil was to focused on trying to remember what that meant.

"I can't remember, however I can tell what you're saying on context clues,"

Eun laughs.

"That's a start," Neil boss nods his head.

-

Hours seemingly passed because Neil was able to start a small conversation with Eun.

Andrew was NOT happy, matter of factly Andrew was so unhappy he gets up and leaves the moment Neil's hand falls onto 은 shoulder laughing.

Andrew didn't know where he was going but he had to be far away from this place, so far away, that he ended up at the gym.

More specifically the boxing area.

Neil didn't realize that Andrew left until it was far to last and he wasn't able to find him.

"Hey guys," Neil says walking into the 'Monsters,' room.

Kevin was the first to notice Andrews departure, immediately commenting because they had practice soon.

"Um- I was hoping he was here,"

"He isn't with you?" Nicky questions, eyes meeting Neil's kinda worried.

"Um no, and he disappeared," Neil slowly grabs the door going to go look around for Andrew.

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't realize he left," the scratching silence was cut worthy.

"You didn't notice?" Aaron asks, paying more attention now.

"No, I was busy-"

"With Eun?" Neil nods his head and Nicky holds out his hands, and 20s where placed.

Neil blinks confused.

"What-" Neil shakes his head.

"He'll appear when he's ready, let's go to practice," Neil hesitates but follows the group out, meeting the others.

"Where's Andrew?" Coach asks looking behind Neil.

Neil shrugs face setting into anger.

"Nicky?" Coach Wymack looks at Nicky, who raises his hands in defense, grinning.

"Neil is learning Korean, Coach," Wymack about says something, but Nicky grins passes the Coaches office.

"From Eun." Wymack didn't need to hear anything else.

Neil doesn't over hear this conversation either, to busy speaking to Eun.

-

Andrew walks into the stadium just as practice was ending, with a signed contract in hand, and a shit eating, drunk, grin on his face.
Blood litters his face.

"Andrew?" Aaron questions as Andrew sits in the teams locker room for their meeting.

"Yes Aaron?" Andrews glaze scans Aaron's face.

"What is that?" Andrew looks down at his hand before he blinks and tosses it today the Coach.

"That my twin brother, is my next 6 months."

Coach grabs it and reads it out loud.

"Pro boxing,"