Help the doll and god making me do this.

A tale of time: the doll that is sealed outside of time

Chapter One: Annabel the meeting

Watching an old TV show. A young girl is looking at the doll on the screen. But for some reason everyone else on the screen leaves. And her family is nowhere to be seen. The doll speaks to her. She looks behind the doll. A giant spider demon is moving it speaking to her. Trying to lure her in. she shakes her head. Thinking: the darkness surrounding him is stronger than any demon I had met before. And she had met the devil. Creepy.

The demon smiled. Like the thought was interesting. The girl remember something a mentor had told her. That demons could read minds. And that they look for those with the sight. The girl heard the demon think: interesting. How do I get this one to trust me? She will be fun. Hehehe.

Trying to get up. She realized she couldn't move. She watched but thought: macaque a demon has appeared but I don't know their power. And I can't tell what it wants but it is stronger than me. Warn the others.

Seeing his shadow checking in on me was comforting. Macaque thought: be careful. This one is stronger than you. Act like a normal kid. If it finds out you have power it might try to use you.

I nodded. And watched without fighting. Asking in my mind. Did it come here because it already knew? Or is it a pervert that like little girls? Either way, macaque is right. If I catch this one. Others won't get hurt. But I would need help with that. I'm glad I have you and the others on my side. But who knows what might happen?

Macaque thought: yeah but you still trust us too much. Don't try befriending this one. It might be a trickster.

I thought: I think they are listening in. They might try befriending me to trick me like you did.

Macaque smiles and rolls his eyes. Thinking: yeah you'll be fine.

After the conversation, he left. Turning her attention back to the screen. The raggedy Ann doll moved toward me. Almost like it was trying to reach out to me. The spider asked me telepathically: what do you talk to that man about, child?

I looked at the spider. Not sure what to say. Then thinking: I just was talking about how interesting you are. I have never met anything like you. Do you only use the doll or do you have other spirits in there?

He tilted his head. Seeming amused. He thought: why are you lonely? Do you want a human friend? I might have some of them.

I thought: if it isn't a living person then it is just a ghost. If I want a human friend I would prefer a living one. Not a dead one. Otherwise, you could just be my friend instead without anyone else around.

He smiled and licked his mandibles. He nodded. He said out loud, "This is a living child in this doll. And she wants to be your best friend. Why don't you too play using this show?"

Hiding a glare behind a mask of joy. I said, "of course, I would love to be friends."

Like a monster that is satisfied with his trap. He left. The child was a real human child which surprised me. A redhead. I sighed the child complaining to the man. The spider. Not sure if he had full control over her or if she was being tricked. Or maybe she just likes demons and has demon friends the way I did. I had to figure that out too. But how to do that?

Once they were done arguing she came out of the building in the show. I asked her straight to her face, "What is your relationship to the man if you don't mind me asking?"

She said, "You mean Papa. He is my father."

I asked, "Born or adopted? He has black hair you have red hair."

She glared at me saying, "Born why?"

I thought: a half-demon then. She looks so human though. Even her aura looks human. Are they disguising her? Or is she more human than the demon? That's fine I like half-demons maybe there aren't that bad. But he is worrying. He is old. And dangerous. She must have been raised by him to not feel that dark aura. She was used to it.

I said, "I see I'm glad you were raised by him then you seem to love him very much."

"tch", she said. Showing her disdain. She then said, "How about you just watch me have fun and go on an adventure and you shut up."

I smiled saying, "ok have fun then."

And with that, the show continued normally. Once the show ended one of my family members entered the room. And I could move again. This happened ten more times with the show turning on and me acting more like a child each time. like my mind being put to sleep.

The last time I ever watch the show. My sister got attacked by the doll. Chocked not letting go. With me making a deal with the child of the doll.

Protect my family. and get my body for yourself. i have no idea what your family is like. if my family adopts you. and makes your life happy. then you would want to protect them right. because you would love them for their good nature. but if you fail even once I get my body back. And you are never to return. Leaving me and my family alone forever. But to prove it you need to fight off the other demon that came here with you. I need to know that you are strong enough to keep your deal. And now I the present. She failed to protect my family. and I am back. I will never forgive the one who grows up in my body after forcing me out by harming my sister. And everyone heralding her as a hero sickens me. Madoka is Annabel before she got the name, Annabel. She is raggedy Ann.

One of the times she and my brother worked together. He went to train the sword master who hypnotized her. Saying everyone that is human is your family. every day for one year. God tells her the story of Adam and Eve and how all humans have the same ancestors. And are those families? She is a half-demon bonded by a contract to save all of humanity. And she forgot this fact. Everyone can view her how they want. But Ann is bonded by me to be a guardian spirit. Of my family and now humanity. She is my slave because of this. Bond to protect all because of a karmic contract. Raggedy Ann can't harm any human. Annabel was then cursed by her to not be able to harm humans. There is more than one demon in the museum. But you blame the one that can't do anything to humans or their cars.

Don't pretend to be what you are not. Be glad you are no longer a demon. I know demons can become heroes because of you demon raggedy ann.

Age 7 to 8 years of age.

Chapter 2: Imprisonment

After darkness had engulfed her. They had swopped places one in the body of the living child. The other is the near-dead human in the doll. Sold to a family to hide the tracks of the demon. Her new name was given to her by Hades. The bells that toll for death Annabel. After the Beldawriver blade. That she had liked as a child.

The spider is still with this new girl. no longer raggedy Ann but Annabel. With Ann becoming Rosa. Then Madoka then Ann once more. Her most current lifetime.

Two-spirit hunters find Annabel and the spider demon and seal them together in a glass case. With the case made of holy wood anointed with holy oil. And washed daily with holy water. However the young Annabel. Calls to god Jesus. And asks, "My I if it is only for your holy work. Be called by my true name. to get out of the box and work for you. Throughout all time and space. So I can stretch my legs. If my soul loses its muscle mass so too will those two's new body. Because we are linked. By a spell."

The last part is because we are linked by a spell being a lie because god does think they are the true owner of the body through being born to it. and need to exercise to help keep them healthy. It was the only thing they could do to save themselves and the other two.

Using the glass case Annabel purifies herself and the other two every day using the power of god attached to the case. To keep the others from falling. Purifying the demonic energy as it passes through the case to drain the other demons then feeding them to stay alive. Teaching how to purify demons, dragons, and corruption itself. Holding the power of 5 gods that had sealed her away. Going through time she watched five worlds be destroyed from her glass prison capable of crossing realities because of her deal with god.

Becoming war sealed by the second seal that ends the world.